Sponsored

No mention of changes in "updated" MT-82?

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I just test drove an 18 with the performance pack and the best compliment I can pay it is that I completely forgot about the clutch.

I actually got rid of my 15 GT performance pack because I hated the engagement point , non-linearity, and lurches between first and second gear. I was ALWAYS cognizant of where the clutch was and what it was doing when driving it.

While driving the 18 I was talking to the saleswoman and I didn't have to think about the clutch and engagement points. It convinced me enough to order one.
Nice! This is some good news, I wasn't very pleased with the clutch feel when I test drove a 2017, though it's still way better than a 370z's clutch , that was just horrible.
Sponsored

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
I like what I've experienced so far. The clutch pedal is a little heavier. I get a little more 'feel' of the engagement. the shifts are nice and crisp and precise and the gates feel a little more spaced compared to my old 2012 (though maybe this was updated before 2018). I am really surprised that the 3.73s in this don't make 1st gear feel as worthless as it felt in my 2012 - the gearing is well done.

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Can we get some mother effing details and pics?! Whats your options? Tell us what you think? Come on man us guys waiting for ours need to live through you guys who have taken delivery.
lol! I'll make a new thread. I was just chiming in here on the topic subject.
Sponsored