Sponsored

No manual transmission for the convertible

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
Apparently we will be getting the clear lights, here is the response to my questions ( which were what colour are the tail lights, what are the wheels we will be getting and do we get the toggles) . I got from Ford today.
"
Hi , sorry it’s taken a while to respond to your query. Mustang will be available with gloss black wheels not machine painted. The rear tail lights will be clear also and we will be getting toggle switches. For more information about the Mustang go to "

I'm impressed they got back to me actually, good on Ford for listening to us.

At least the clea rear lenses look alright on the black one.
Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
I note in the bulletin at the top of this thread - that there is no mention of the center console gauges in the dash - the ones that come with the PP.

it only mention the ones in front of the steering wheel ie speedo etc.

austang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Veloster Turbo
Is there any option for aus spec mustangs to get the gauges in the center console? I am personally a fan of mechanical gauges.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
Apparently we will be getting the clear lights, here is the response to my questions ( which were what colour are the tail lights, what are the wheels we will be getting and do we get the toggles) . I got from Ford today.
"
Hi , sorry it’s taken a while to respond to your query. Mustang will be available with gloss black wheels not machine painted. The rear tail lights will be clear also and we will be getting toggle switches. For more information about the Mustang go to "

I'm impressed they got back to me actually, good on Ford for listening to us.

At least the clea rear lenses look alright on the black one.
I sent ford a message asking if we would get the clear tail lights, they just said they were keeping it a secret. Also, what happens when they don't want black, if they want blue or red. They're probably gonna end up with it looking bad. If we get euro tail lights, I would mod my mustang to have red tail lights and move the indicators up next to the main brake light just under the roof!

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Now with S650 still no Oz manual vert? Is there a mechanical or technical reason?
I read why there is no dark horse vert, apart from one off charity auction build.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
I don't think there is an Ecoboost one either.
Sponsored