Sponsored

New price list 27th May 2015 - price increase

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
The way i understood it is each dealer has an allocation, lets say hypothetically its 100 cars. They have 50 confirmed orders, those cars get the engine they want, the remaining allocation of 50 cars for that dealership are all V8s. That actually doesnt make much sense if all 1200 cars have been sold, there wouldnt be any unallocated cars.
I'm not even sure it makes sense for each dealer even to have an allocation either. Maybe the dealers are buying them up themselves, assuming they'll get the orders or even with an aim to 'flip' them for a further profit? One dealer told me that many of their orders were from people thinking they'll be able to sell on at a profit, so maybe they've jumped on the bandwagon? Makes sense to order the v8 in this case as EB buyers are unlikely to pay over the odds. May also explain why there people on this forum are being told completely differnt delivery dates.
Sponsored

R13HYT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330d, Mountune Fiesta ST
Kinda got the same message from my dealer. I confirmed my price was locked in with dealer on Friday, he told me I got in just in time as Ford have now closed the 2016 waiting list.

Zerocool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting 2016 Mustang
Kinda got the same message from my dealer. I confirmed my price was locked in with dealer on Friday, he told me I got in just in time as Ford have now closed the 2016 waiting list.

Did your dealer say when they would be placing the order? Mine indicated that orders didn't officially open until August.

R13HYT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330d, Mountune Fiesta ST
Did your dealer say when they would be placing the order? Mine indicated that orders didn't officially open until August.
No idea mate, he told me my order was with Ford but still pending confirmation.. :shrug:

OP
OP

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Has the price list changed again? The "MY 2016" seems to have gone from the first page...
Sponsored