Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
FullSizeRender.jpeg

There you go.
Congrats!

As a "Yank", I gotta say I love the trim on the overseas market Mustangs. The chrome surround on the windows, the lack of amber reflectors in the front....just perfect on these cars.

That Aprilia though, that thing would make my face hurt from smiling so much while riding it.

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
Congrats. That color is sweet. I test drove a friend's 19 gt premium in that color and offered to buy it. He wouldn't budge so two weeks later I bought my GT.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
As a "Yank", I gotta say I love the trim on the overseas market Mustangs. The chrome surround on the windows, the lack of amber reflectors in the front....just perfect on these cars.
Don't forget the big Sideview mirrors. 😁

That is a nice car. Didn't notice the chrome surround right away. Wing delete, rally stripes, upgraded PP1 wheels. 👍

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ste996

Ste996

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I’m sure the wing is an optional extra over here. Do like the look of oem one.
A question regarding quiet mode. I have programmed it to work between 3 and 7 am. Should it default to this setting regardless of what ever I had it set to when I switch the car off.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
VB GT owner here too. It's a great colour congrats!

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
Sweet!! Welcome to the herd! Now get an X-pipe! Best mod I've done so far for mine.

SLEEPYC26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Nice! I'm a new owner of a 10sp 2018 GT Premium. I'm really liking it, but in Sport and Sport+ it changes so hard into 3rd and 5th I'm beginning to think it's got trans problems. I don't notice it in normal mode (except sometimes from R to D).
Hi I just bought my 2018 GT about 3 weeks ago and noticed the same thing. Then a check engine light came on because of a random misfire and turned out I needed new spark plugs. After that I noticed the shifting in gears was smoother and the changing from R to D tug went away.
Sponsored