The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Black badges ordered from CJ Pony parts.
Nice work, and black wing mirrors ;)!

Welcome BTW!
Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
I've been lurking for a short period of time and just bought a grabber blue GT this week. It was supposed to be the dealers demo car and had just arrived with them and hadn't been registered and was used for a couple of test drives on trade plates. There were 50 miles on the clock and most of those were from the two test drives I had in it. In the end the chance to jump the waiting list queue and get a car spec'd as I would have done it sealed the deal. I picked it up today.

Today has been insane and filled with so many instances of positive attention from people everywhere I went with the car. Young lad coming out of school as I parked up and got out of the car, says, "Wow dad look at that!" and his dad was more excited than he was, asking to take photos.

Parked it up a few times and it drew people around it taking photos, young and old. It also turns heads and passing cars were slowing down as the drivers tried to get a good look when I was parked up. Even had people just coming up and asking about it when getting in or out of it, especially at Tesco, and I even overheard conversations discussing the Mustang as I walked past people going into the store.

I will admit that in the back of my mind I'm terrified that the positive attention turns into someone scratching it or worse, but I'd rather give people the benefit and hope everyone just enjoys it as they are now. Seriously chuffed with my new toy.
Nice one, another local Mustang, look out for my Deep Impact Blue. Couple of local groups up here on Facebook if you're interested, monthly meets, etc. One of my mates has a Grabber on order as well for May delivery.
You must have picked that car up from Lookers in Sunderland? Pretty sure they were due a grabber demo

OP
OP
Phil_AVF

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Nice one, another local Mustang, look out for my Deep Impact Blue. Couple of local groups up here on Facebook if you're interested, monthly meets, etc. One of my mates has a Grabber on order as well for May delivery.
You must have picked that car up from Lookers in Sunderland? Pretty sure they were due a grabber demo
Can you PM me the details of the local pages and groups. Well up for attending a few meets during the year. Yes, I got it from Lookers.

Today I ordered the [FONT=&quot]Roush exhaust, booked it in for full stage one detail and Gtechni[FONT=&quot]q[/FONT] ceramic coat + Exo and I have now put 180 miles on it. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Just been over to my dealer as they had a Grabber Blue in so I could see what the colour looks like in person, VERY VERY HAPPY and definitely definitely looking forward to my baby showing up :D

D200SF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iain
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Wow, that looks great. I'm from Tynemouth originally and still visit a few times a year. My Gabber Blue GT is due April and would like to combine a visit to the parents with a Mustang meet. What is the local group?

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Congrats, and well done on beating the wait. You can look back on the all the posts around delivery, what boat it's on, when it lands, sailing times and chuckle. Clearly it means you missed half the agony and get all the fun !

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Congrats on getting a beautiful car!!

I was going to get GB, but changed my mind when I saw the white James May car at the beginning of part one of the Grand Tour.

I just need to find a desert to drive it in when it arrives??
Sponsored