Sponsored

New Family Truckster

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Well after buying my S550 last year the Mrs' has been complaining about her ride. After looking and test driving a number of thing she decided on a 2013 Explorer XLT 4wd with the My Ford Touch and Power lift gate... . I tried to get her to wait a bit for me to find one with all the options I thought we wanted like Nav and heated seats ect but she said she didnt want all those bells and whistles....

So after driving it for a week she comes up to me and asks "How do i work the Navigation?" <facepalm> I then explained to her that is one of those bells and whistles I wanted you to have.....

Anyway, to my question any way to put Nav into a MFT non nav equipped car?? Looks like all the hard ware is the same..

TIA
Sponsored

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
Well after buying my S550 last year the Mrs' has been complaining about her ride. After looking and test driving a number of thing she decided on a 2013 Explorer XLT 4wd with the My Ford Touch and Power lift gate... . I tried to get her to wait a bit for me to find one with all the options I thought we wanted like Nav and heated seats ect but she said she didnt want all those bells and whistles....

So after driving it for a week she comes up to me and asks "How do i work the Navigation?" <facepalm> I then explained to her that is one of those bells and whistles I wanted you to have.....

Anyway, to my question any way to put Nav into a MFT non nav equipped car?? Looks like all the hard ware is the same..

TIA
Yes, you will need to exchange Apim module with one that has been hacked. There are a few companies selling them.

http://www.fordpimods.com/navigation-mft.html