Need Some Tire Advice

MoeEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
Looking to put a set of all seasons on my car. Will be driven on the streets 99% of the time, with no track planned. Current setup:

Ecoboost
SVE Rims 20x9.5
Lowered on SR Coilovers
Approx 450whp/500wtrq

I was thinking about a 275/35/20 square setup, any issues with fitment or rubbing?
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Looking to put a set of all seasons on my car. Will be driven on the streets 99% of the time, with no track planned. Current setup:

Ecoboost
SVE Rims 20x9.5
Lowered on SR Coilovers
Approx 450whp/500wtrq

I was thinking about a 275/35/20 square setup, any issues with fitment or rubbing?
Hey this is Junior from N4SM, there are a couple of factors to take into account. Wheel offset, car height and alignment. Depending on how low the car is lowered on the coilovers and the offset of the wheels you typically shouldn't have a problem with the 20x9.5 with 275's all around. The alignment and amount of camber the vehicle has also will vary on how the wheels fit.
I run a 20x10 +35 285/30 up front and my car is lowered a little more than 2 inch's.
No issues with rubbing. Hope this helped. If you have any more questions reach out to us!
IMG_6274.jpg

OP
OP

MoeEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
Hey this is Junior from N4SM, there are a couple of factors to take into account. Wheel offset, car height and alignment. Depending on how low the car is lowered on the coilovers and the offset of the wheels you typically shouldn't have a problem with the 20x9.5 with 275's all around. The alignment and amount of camber the vehicle has also will vary on how the wheels fit.
I run a 20x10 +35 285/30 up front and my car is lowered a little more than 2 inch's.
No issues with rubbing. Hope this helped. If you have any more questions reach out to us!
IMG_6274.jpg
Thank you Junior!

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD

Ecoboost
SVE Rims 20x9.5
Lowered on SR Coilovers
Approx 450whp/500wtrq

Take a peek at the Continental DWS 06 +. Fantastic All Season option. Smooth, quiet, and handles quite well! They are in stock too!
Sponsored