Need Help- Picture of 2023 GT Performance Package Tire and Loading Yellow Tag

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
Asking a favor, can I get a picture of the entire yellow tire and loading tag from someone in community with a 2023 GT and performance package (stock 255 front, 275 rear)? This is the tag on the driver side doorsill.

2022 may be fine, but if I can get a 2023 that would be best.

Reason: had body work including quarter panel replacement done following getting sideswiped by a truck last fall. The body shop was unable to replace the yellow sticker following paintwork because they failed to take a full picture of it beforehand showing both the information and the part number of the yellow sticker. Because of this they have been unable to obtain from Ford's 3rd party vendor of these stickers.

I have also asked my local dealership if they can get for me just from the VIN, and they said they wouldn't be able to do that without the part number from the sticker. This part number should be the same for any GT performance package. Yes I realize this is stupid and Ford should just be able to get this made up just from my VIN. It is what it is. Just want to get the final piece to get my car back to pre-collision.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just an FYI thereā€™s no difference in spec between 2022 and 2023 PP1. Unless they change the part number for each model year (I doubt it) either should work for you. Good luck!

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I have a ā€˜22 PP1. I can get you a pic when Iā€™m home tonight.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Whoever takes the picture be sure to take it as "straight on" as possible and avoid any glare and, obviously, as in focus as possible.
OP, did they replace the door VIN sticker? And is the body shop going to order the sticker for you or are you on your own?

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Whoever takes the picture be sure to take it as "straight on" as possible and avoid any glare and, obviously, as in focus as possible.
OP, did they replace the door VIN sticker? And is the body shop going to order the sticker for you or are you on your own?
Yes the VIN sticker was replaced, and the shop is still trying to get the yellow sticker but having issues as mentioned in my post. If I can obtain before they get it, the shop agreed to reimburse me any expenses.

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
OP, I was just looking at mine and you may have an issue using someone else's sticker. Mine has the VIN on the tire sticker as well. So another car's may have the same tire and loading info it will also have their VIN. Perhaps your body shop can work with their replacement company to get your VIN superimposed?
In any case, here's a photo I used to get mine for an '18 EB Premium Convertible. You will notice the VIN at the far right side.
20191003_092322.jpg

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
OP, I was just looking at mine and you may have an issue using someone else's sticker. Mine has the VIN on the tire sticker as well.
Thanks, and appreciate the effort. However, I need a photo of a sticker from a GT Performance Package car with the 255 front/275 rear setup.

Anyone else out there with the PP from 22/23 that came with Pirelli P-Zeros UHP tires?

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I know that you can't use my sticker. I was just pointing out that even the tire/load sticker has the car VIN on it. I just posted my sticker so you could see the VIN.
Anyone else's car, PP or not, will have their VIN as well. So even if you get a photo of theirs you will still have to figure away to superimpose your VIN. Otherwise you will have a mismatch on the door jamb.
Personally, if that can't be resolved I'd rather be without the tire/load sticker.

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Anyone with a 22/23 GT PP be able to help out here?

If no one is willing or able to post or PM me a picture of a 22/23 GT Performance Package Tire and Loading Information sticker, can you at least look at and post/PM me the following information- may be able to get one printed if I have:

"Combined weight of of occupants and cargo should not exceed" : x KG, y LBS <- what is this for GT PP

Front/Rear tire information I can get from the stock Pirelli sidewall, and PSI is 32 from memory.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
Anyone with a 22/23 GT PP be able to help out here?

If no one is willing or able to post or PM me a picture of a 22/23 GT Performance Package Tire and Loading Information sticker, can you at least look at and post/PM me the following information- may be able to get one printed if I have:

"Combined weight of of occupants and cargo should not exceed" : x KG, y LBS <- what is this for GT PP

Front/Rear tire information I can get from the stock Pirelli sidewall, and PSI is 32 from memory.
Here you go. Sorry forgot about this. Hope this helps. I used my handheld scanner app to get it as a pdf but I can just grab a pic as well if needed

ā€˜22 GT PP1

Attachments

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
That's a very clear image.
Are you able to manipulate the pdf to insert your VIN? Or is that not something you're worried about?

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
That's a very clear image.
Are you able to manipulate the pdf to insert your VIN? Or is that not something you're worried about?
I could 100% photoshop that it for OP if needed. Would have to wait for next week when Iā€™m in the office though.

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the offer and the posting of the sticker sms!

Body shop owes me the sticker. I will send them the info from the sticker posted and let them take care of it.
Sponsored