Sponsored

Need Help (Grille Related)

FuRa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Metallic
i Own an Ecoboost 2015 premium and i got myself a GT upper and lower grilles as i like how Evil it looks and today i finally got my Apr splitter and went to the garage to have all three fixed and everything went fine until we installed the Lower grille and we tried to fix the bumper back , it just wouldn't and after 20min of trying and pushing we found that , this small little rectangle box just on the right corner behind the lower grille kept hitting the new lower grille and just wouldn't let me push the bumper on so finally we all gave up and i had to remove and re install my old lower grille which was sad as i really wanted to have the whole gt grille thing going on :/

Could you guys tell me what exactly is this rectangle box and my guess is it has something to do with the cruise control sensing ,
Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
If you have a coupe, it is the active shutters which have to be removed and discarded. Believe the Lethal Performance grille delete instructions cover it pretty well.

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
i Own an Ecoboost 2015 premium and i got myself a GT upper and lower grilles as i like how Evil it looks and today i finally got my Apr splitter and went to the garage to have all three fixed and everything went fine until we installed the Lower grille and we tried to fix the bumper back , it just wouldn't and after 20min of trying and pushing we found that , this small little rectangle box just on the right corner behind the lower grille kept hitting the new lower grille and just wouldn't let me push the bumper on so finally we all gave up and i had to remove and re install my old lower grille which was sad as i really wanted to have the whole gt grille thing going on :/

Could you guys tell me what exactly is this rectangle box and my guess is it has something to do with the cruise control sensing ,
If you have the Adaptive Cruise Control, you get a different lower grill that does not match the upper grill. This is on both EB & GT.

Doug

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
^^ what he said. this is actually the only reason my GT Convertible has every single available option EXCEPT for the automatic sensing cruise control.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That's also the grille for the 50th package

gigababe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
and I believe the same lower grille if you have an engine block heater