Sponsored

Need help from someone in UK

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I'm trying to get in touch with Ford Parts UK, but I'm in the US and having a hard time getting someone to respond about parts. Is there any way someone in the UK could call them and get some parts info for me? Please pm me if you can assist. Thanks!
Sponsored

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Try contacting James at [email protected], he works for ford and is a member on this his forum name is j-rowe14

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I had an offer of help, from some of your fellow USA owners, and I'm happy return the favour....:cheers:

Just let me know what you need

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
A couple months ago, I had been in contact with a gentleman at Ford Parts UK about purchasing the European tail lights. He no longer works there. I've filled out the online parts request form, but have had no response. The original quote I had for the lights is only valid for 30 days, so I need a source there that can send me a new quote so I can order the lights. If anyone can assist in finding me a direct contact, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll also try contacting James Rowe. Thanks to all who have responded!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Thought you mightbe after those. :)

You do know they'll require quite a bit of modification to fit, right?
Yes sir. I rather enjoy tinkering with lighting, so doing the work myself isn't an issue.

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
I'm collecting my car Tuesday next week and going into dealership on Friday this week. If you haven't had any luck by then I'll ask he parts department.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I'm collecting my car Tuesday next week and going into dealership on Friday this week. If you haven't had any luck by then I'll ask he parts department.
That would be great! Please let me know what they say. Thank you.

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
A couple months ago, I had been in contact with a gentleman at Ford Parts UK about purchasing the European tail lights. He no longer works there. I've filled out the online parts request form, but have had no response. The original quote I had for the lights is only valid for 30 days, so I need a source there that can send me a new quote so I can order the lights. If anyone can assist in finding me a direct contact, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll also try contacting James Rowe. Thanks to all who have responded!
I know this is of no use to your question so apologies for butting in, but it is ironic really. Some in the UK prefer the US light colour and would like to mod white to red and now, some US owners prefer the Euro colour :lol:.

Just a thought, Is there nobody on here who would directly swap lights with ya, would keep costs down for both parties? Not me, I prefer the white myself :D I will swap bonnets / hood or even headlights with you mind... lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I know this is of no use to your question so apologies for butting in, but it is ironic really. Some in the UK prefer the US light colour and would like to mod white to red and now, some US owners prefer the Euro colour :lol:.

Just a thought, Is there nobody on here who would directly swap lights with ya, would keep costs down for both parties? Not me, I prefer the white myself :D I will swap bonnets / hood or even headlights with you mind... lol
I'm going to keep my stock tail lights, just in case. Plus, I have to use the internal wiring from them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I wonder where they are made. Have you tried Ford US. Maybe they could supply them.
I think its great that guys in the US are wanting to fit Euro lights.
Fancy swapping headlights?
Just imagine how cool you would be cruising around in your Mustang without the DRLs in the headlamps!!

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I wonder where they are made. Have you tried Ford US. Maybe they could supply them.
I think its great that guys in the US are wanting to fit Euro lights.
Fancy swapping headlights?
Just imagine how cool you would be cruising around in your Mustang without the DRLs in the headlamps!!
I have found a couple individuals in the US that have the European tails, but they are a bit over priced. As for the headlights, I love the DRLs, so I'm definitely keeping those. I am actually waiting on a Mustang shop here to quote me on some used US headlights and tail lights. If I can get them for a reasonable price, I'll let you guys know. Not sure what it would cost to ship to the UK though.
Sponsored