Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I just finished the install of the sub frame alignment kit, differential bushings, irs subframe bushing support system and the rear irs support braces.
The alignment kit and the subframe support system went in very smooth. No issues what so ever. I lucked out and didn’t have to pry the sub frame into postion. The IRS support system was a little pain just because of the lack of room in getting the differential bolts out. I was lazy and didn’t remove the exhaust like Steeda instructed so some of this issue was self imposed. It just took a little longer, but I saved that time in not having to remove the reinstall the exhaust.
The IRS support braces were a pain in the ass. For what ever reason it was a very tight fit. I had to pry and fight it all the way. Eventually it went on. But not without some words and busted knuckles.
The Steeda and Cj Pony Parts install videos were super helpful during the install. I had my iPad with me under the car and during the entire install.
Link to videos:

In total, the install took about 4 hours.

The car feels great. No noise or vibrations with the install, and the car feels much flater in turns and wheels hop is gone.
Not sure whats next. i might need to start saving for a new set of wheels.
Thanks for posting your feedback! Glad you're happy with the Steeda mods post-install! :cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Thanks for posting your feedback! Glad you're happy with the Steeda mods post-install! :cool:
Thanks David. What are the chances of getting sway bars in the same silver color as the irs braces? I'm kind of OCD about random part colors that don't match.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks David. What are the chances of getting sway bars in the same silver color as the irs braces? I'm kind of OCD about random part colors that don't match.
pm'd :)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great build and awesome photography! Love seeing another Ingot looking good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Great build and awesome photography! Love seeing another Ingot looking good.
Thanks Todd. I follow your build thread closely. Like the rest of the group I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of your new wheels and post install photo shoot.

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks Todd. I follow your build thread closely. Like the rest of the group I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of you new wheels and post install photo shoot.
Thanks buddy! I am eagerly waiting as well:headbonk::D

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I have a set of those, they are amazing for the stock wheels!
I've had those from Griots for years! I now have the set that are angled as well! Makes things even easier!

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I started growing a little impatient for a vendor to come out with a front pony grille delete. So I'm gonna try my hand a making my own. I picked up this grille shell from an online Ford dealer for cheap. I'm going to delete the factory mesh and add my own. My hope is it will end up looking similar to GT350 front grille. I am even thinking about cutting a piece of thin ABS in the same shape as the 350's.

Here's a link to the Grille Mesh that I'm going to use. I tried finding something as close to the OEM mesh as possible.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
After making a mess and throwing little plastic shavings everywhere I got the grille delete finished. Now I just have to wait until the mesh arrives.

5.0onBoard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GTPPP
If only you shot a basketball as well as a camera Nate.

Tremendous thread.

Those are incredible photography and wrenching skills you have. And it shows in your car.

I plan to dip all my badges this week, maybe you can share some tips and tricks with me.

Well done!

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
If only you shot a basketball as well as a camera Nate.

Tremendous thread.

Those are incredible photography and wrenching skills you have. And it shows in your car.

I plan to dip all my badges this week, maybe you can share some tips and tricks with me.

Well done!
I have some left over paint if you need it. Only bad part is it gets dirty very quickly with all the dust. Be sure to put it on thick!
Sponsored