MyGauges Question

OP
OP

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Do you not have the graphics of the analog gauges or do you only have that list of things with the number on the right hand side? Mine doesn't seem to have that screen. On the MyGauges screen there should be an option to choose other parameters right below the option to "show gauges"
I'm ready to give up on this. I'm not talking about the dial gauges! I have those, they are selectable, they're fine.

One more time, without selecting Pony or the gear, just hit the down arrow. You will then see the numeric readouts. Those readouts are selected by someone, I don't know who, and they are NOT configurable. If find this random and somewhat stupid.
Sponsored

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
I'm ready to give up on this. I'm not talking about the dial gauges! I have those, they are selectable, they're fine.

One more time, without selecting Pony or the gear, just hit the down arrow. You will then see the numeric readouts. Those readouts are selected by someone, I don't know who, and they are NOT configurable. If find this random and somewhat stupid.

I literally don't have the screen with the numeric data, I've pushed down hundredso of times from every possible place, it does not exist on my car.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I'm not talking about the dial gauges, I'm focusing on the numeric data. Look at your photo and mine- the same parameters and you get no other choice of what to display.
Well, I don't have a picture on here that shows the numeric data, but I see what you're saying, though I have to say I don't really care about this problem and here's why. I just checked and there are a total of seven different values you can select from to show as the analog style gauges, and I've marked it red if it is on the numeric screen:
  1. air/fuel ratio
  2. axle oil temp
  3. cylinder head temp
  4. engine oil pressure
  5. inlet air temp
  6. vacuum (EB might have a boost pressure here instead of vacuum)
  7. voltage

You're only missing two of them, and I can say couldn't care less for the exact values of those two. There's a dedicated warning light for engine oil pressure. As for axle oil temp, it's really a low priority among all the data, and you can always put it on the analog screen, and the way I see it there's no use of getting the exact value of it, you just need to know it's in it's working temperature range.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I literally don't have the screen with the numeric data, I've pushed down hundredso of times from every possible place, it does not exist on my car.
It does, you have to use the pony button, and select Gauges, then select Show Gauges. Press Up or Down to see different screens.

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Well, I don't have a picture on here that shows the numeric data, but I see what you're saying, though I have to say I don't really care about this problem and here's why. I just checked and there are a total of seven different values you can select from to show as the analog style gauges, and I've marked it red if it is on the numeric screen:
  1. air/fuel ratio
  2. axle oil temp
  3. cylinder head temp
  4. engine oil pressure
  5. inlet air temp
  6. vacuum (EB might have a boost pressure here instead of vacuum)
  7. voltage

You're only missing two of them, and I can say couldn't care less for the exact values of those two. There's a dedicated warning light for engine oil pressure. As for axle oil temp, it's really a low priority among all the data, and you can always put it on the analog screen, and the way I see it there's no use of getting the exact value of it, you just need to know it's in it's working temperature range.
Right, I'm not too worried about it since I do still have the other gauges that do work, more just curious as to why some people have that screen and others dont. Seems like ford either changed the software at some point or its a problem with the software not displaying everything that it should. But like you said, it's not really an issue as far as functionality goes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
^OK, I see your issue. That is strange. And, even stranger is I don't see the dial gauges when I arrow-down, only G-meter, numeric display and tire pressure. What is your build date?

OP
OP

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
...You're only missing two of them, and I can say couldn't care less for the exact values of those two. There's a dedicated warning light for engine oil pressure. As for axle oil temp, it's really a low priority among all the data, and you can always put it on the analog screen, and the way I see it there's no use of getting the exact value of it, you just need to know it's in it's working temperature range.
True, true.

Deleted member 33561

I would like to see a list of options on each car here because I still believe the differences in the digital displays is due to options and not bugs/updates/build dates. The only way to find out is to have everybody list all options to see what options combinations has what digital readings.
My car: 2018 Mustang GT Premium, 401A, A10, performance packaage, magneride, Safe & Smart package, enhanced security package.

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
^OK, I see your issue. That is strange. And, even stranger is I don't see the dial gauges when I arrow-down, only G-meter, numeric display and tire pressure. What is your build date?
November 17th is my build date. Also weird is that my tire pressure readings are under "trip/fuel" section and not "MyGauges"

Sponsored

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
I would like to see a list of options on each car here because I still believe the differences in the digital displays is due to options and not bugs/updates/build dates. The only way to find out is to have everybody list all options to see what options combinations has what digital readings.
My car: 2018 Mustang GT Premium, 401A, A10, performance packaage, magneride, Safe & Smart package, enhanced security package.
2018 GT, 401a, performance pack

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is in my signature.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'm not seeing a list of the 5 parameters with the numeric value next to them
This is really weird, now it does seem like an option/trim related problem. On the other hand, I do hope ford will be releasing updates to the dash like they do for the infotainment system, or if someone could figure out how to program it will be even better.

OP
OP

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
^OMG, you had the numerics there before right?

Shadowblack5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
This is really weird, now it does seem like an option/trim related problem. On the other hand, I do hope ford will be releasing updates to the dash like they do for the infotainment system, or if someone could figure out how to program it will be even better.
Safe and smart package maybe? Idk why any of those options would affect this particular thing, or move the tire pressure screen to the trip/fuel section for that matter.
Sponsored