Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Lubbly jubbly! all planned out then :D!

Nitros bottle?! :thumbsup:

Have you seen the costings up online yet / know anyone in vehicle leasing etc? I checked on our systems, the numbers are there, they're caveated, but they're quite juicy (and not the same as what my dealer told me... less than they said!)
Yes I have 2018 UK prices, I posted it on the OcUK forum (not 100% confirmed as leasing prices). ;)

P.S. Nitrous shall be seriously considered, discussing with Lund as I want ability to turn off within tune kind of on the fly or have it only active in say drag mode.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I have 2018 UK prices, I posted it on the OcUK forum (not 100% confirmed as leasing prices). ;)

P.S. Nitrous shall be seriously considered, discussing with Lund as I want ability to turn off within tune kind of on the fly or have it only active in say drag mode.
yah that chaps leasing prices, match up with RBS, but DONT match with what my dealer told me. His auto price matched with my dealer OTR price. :lol:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yah that chaps leasing prices, match up with RBS, but DONT match with what my dealer told me. His auto price matched with my dealer OTR price. :lol:
A lot of guessing and speculation, the only pricing I will completely trust is Ford's which is due next Friday.

But OTR for a GT PP M6 at 41k is not bad and it means I win my bet with Hinch. :D

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
A lot of guessing and speculation, the only pricing I will completely trust is Ford's which is due next Friday.

But OTR for a GT PP M6 at 41k is not bad and it means I win my bet with Hinch. :D
And only 25% more than we were paying less than 3 years ago...
What a bargain that was :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Indeed, I've added a few comments on the OCUK thread ;)!

41k OTR still keeps it below the 40k tax threshold as that's 41095 less the 2.2k or so initial tax.

RBS system matches this chaps leasing systems prices. Dealer was 43095 OTR base price.
Dealer also stated that prices were "loss leaders" and expecting to makeup profits on the optional extras such as Magnetic suspension, Recaros, Custom packs "as now theres more to choose from" (woopie...).

Thank god they bought more options though. Still missing a lot, but a much better step.

If recaros' come into the after market for cheap, or some fat guy orders a My18 with them, im gonna be waiting to swap him mine:lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Indeed, I've added a few comments on the OCUK thread ;)!

41k OTR still keeps it below the 40k tax threshold as that's 41095 less the 2.2k or so initial tax.

RBS system matches this chaps leasing systems prices. Dealer was 43095 OTR base price.
Dealer also stated that prices were "loss leaders" and expecting to makeup profits on the optional extras such as Magnetic suspension, Recaros, Custom packs "as now theres more to choose from" (woopie...).

Thank god they bought more options though. Still missing a lot, but a much better step.

If recaros' come into the after market for cheap, or some fat guy orders a My18 with them, im gonna be waiting to swap him mine:lol:
43095 is the A10 price, M6 is 41095, so a V8 is Ā£41,095 starting price.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And only 25% more than we were paying less than 3 years ago...
What a bargain that was :thumbsup:

Indeed, but quite a bit of money is saved not need to mess with exhaust (Ā£500-Ā£1500). Then savings from not needing DRL (Ā£500-Ā£1000).

It cost more, but your getting more, also more performance too and if you option mag ride then a superior handling car too.

The fact that many reviewers are now saying the car handles like an M car on the road is big praise. An expensive option but in my book worth every penny, especially as your getting a lot more than just a set of dampers. :)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:thumbsup:Cool Iā€™m likely to be within budget if I can get a good trade in on my porker :ford:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Ford just posted an ad on its FB. Roaring into Monday with a red MY18 so hopefully we will get the configurator Monday

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ford just posted an ad on its FB. Roaring into Monday with a red MY18 so hopefully we will get the configurator Monday
ford been tweeting pictures of gt350's for a while ;)!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ford UK and looks like a stock Mustang :ford:
:lol: Bingo.

Or is a 350 coming?!?!?!

:threadjacked::threadjacked::dnftt::threadjacked: :threadjacked:

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Grown up review - no gushing fan boy here - with balanced views. Loves the car, but not the 10 speed auto (apart from straight line speed). Food for thought.

[ame]

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Grown up review - no gushing fan boy here - with balanced views. Loves the car, but not the 10 speed auto (apart from straight line speed). Food for thought.

Seen this one earlier.

Interesting to hear that he believes the A10 works better with the V8 then the ecoboost (isnā€™t this standard :D)

As these cars have been tested by multiple people with multiple different driving styles (and the fact the car learns driving methods), how much of what he is seeingvcan he attributed to this (car is simple confused due to the changes in drivers probably over a relatively short period of time).
Sponsored