My Stable of Ponies

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Holy cow! Those are amazing! Love that '69 Fastback the best, those are so perfect.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
S550 is the best looking Mustang ever. It's pretty much fact at this point:D

Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Not to get off topic but what size rims are those :D

I need to take a pic of my car like that I keep zoomin in and staring at it its like seeing my car for the first time again haha

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Hope you dont mind but I threw your image into "magic pen" in the editing software of my phone.

Result wasnt too shabby. Editing software over "enhanced" the image a bit making it too grainy along with imgur resizing it. An actual editing suite may do a better job. Seems silly but some of the processing effects that are out there along with creative cropping can make for some interesting variety.

2cmfQXbl.jpg

Bit of a crop with same effect.

X2d61KAl.jpg

Cool pics. I like the 69.

I hope one of these days I can get my 95/05/15 out for a decent photo session in a remote area of rolling hills/green grass/blue skies.

Problem is I need at least 2 friends I can trust to help me get 2 of my cars out there and help watch for oncoming traffic.

Last edited:
OP
OP

67Mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe 2016 Mustang GT Prem
Hope you dont mind but I threw your image into "magic pen" in the editing software of my phone.

Result wasnt too shabby. Editing software over "enhanced" the image a bit making it too grainy along with imgur resizing it. An actual editing suite may do a better job. Seems silly but some of the processing effects that are out there along with creative cropping can make for some interesting variety.

2cmfQXbl.jpg

Bit of a crop with same effect.

X2d61KAl.jpg

Cool pics. I like the 69.

I hope one of these days I can get my 95/05/15 out for a decent photo session in a remote area of rolling hills/green grass/blue skies.

Problem is I need at least 2 friends I can trust to help me get 2 of my cars out there and help watch for oncoming traffic.

Awesome! Thanks for that, I like it :cheers:
Sponsored