Sponsored

My new GT

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think you would be better off using water at a self wash business so that the dirt is less likely to scratch your paint.
Sponsored

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Airdesign hood vent louvers and speedform chin spoiler off my old ecoboost, next mods will be amber headlight delete, MP concepts upper grille to match the matte black bottom grille, and ZL1 addons splitter rods (because I'm a ricer). Picked up MBRP race catback for $350 off fbmp so will be going to a shop for that too soon :clap:
273BAB9A-5B2F-4195-8CE1-D84098AE4754.jpeg

Last edited:

Joesruby18gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Black Accent Pack
Congrats, beautiful car!! Glad you went with the man as a more dynamic rewarding driving experience (real cars don’t shift themselves). First two mods were a K/N intake and FP strut tower brace. Also replaced the clutch spring with the Steeda to lessen the push back, makes a difference. Set your MyMode up with track mode exhaust as it will still maintain traction control unless you go full tract as the sound is awesome. Good luck and be safe!

IMG_3018.jpeg

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Congrats, beautiful car!! Glad you went with the man as a more dynamic rewarding driving experience (real cars don’t shift themselves). First two mods were a K/N intake and FP strut tower brace. Also replaced the clutch spring with the Steeda to lessen the push back, makes a difference. Set your MyMode up with track mode exhaust as it will still maintain traction control unless you go full tract as the sound is awesome. Good luck and be safe!
Mine's base so no changing exhaust notes, but I'm dyingggggggg to get this MBRP race on it

Sponsored

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
MBRP race catbacks bark pretty damn loud, that'll wake er' up
Oh yea just got it on yesterday, it's insane how loud it is lol. I'll have to shift at like 1500 if I see any cops. I'll post a cold start tomorrow morning :devil:

Turbo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt DHG; Electronics, MR, Recaros, Cover, 2017 Explorer Sport Ingot Silver, 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats,
This car will be alot of fun. I have 28k on the 2019 Bullitt and the first mod was the clutch spring. A good mod, the engagement is weird compared to other Mustangs we have had. I added the blue Ford filter and full length jacking rails. You wont like the two piece lug nuts, not the best design. Swap them out with some good one piece ones. I kept the RPMs pretty sane for the first 500 miles, that was torture. Break it in right and you won't have any oil consumption. Mine uses no oil between changes. I added a passenger side catch can, it might not be necessary but what the heck. Just watch out for the idiots out there on the streets, they are everywhere.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I hear that. It sure doesn’t take long to spend quite a bit on mods.
Amen!

"Oh, 460hp? And the GT Premium has everything I need?? Ima buy it".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

OP
OP
stannypack

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Congrats,
This car will be alot of fun. I have 28k on the 2019 Bullitt and the first mod was the clutch spring. A good mod, the engagement is weird compared to other Mustangs we have had. I added the blue Ford filter and full length jacking rails. You wont like the two piece lug nuts, not the best design. Swap them out with some good one piece ones. I kept the RPMs pretty sane for the first 500 miles, that was torture. Break it in right and you won't have any oil consumption. Mine uses no oil between changes. I added a passenger side catch can, it might not be necessary but what the heck. Just watch out for the idiots out there on the streets, they are everywhere.
I'm already researching superchargers for the far future :cwl: (or near future who knows :crazy:)

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I always let mine warm up. It’s an 18 M6 with 50K on the clock and I still let it warm up. I start it 15 min before going anywhere. 👍🏼
In Arizona, none-the-less.

LOL!!!

babrams3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT C/S Manual FBO
Oh yea just got it on yesterday, it's insane how loud it is lol. I'll have to shift at like 1500 if I see any cops. I'll post a cold start tomorrow morning :devil:
Haha yeah it sets off all the BMW alarms in my garage on cold starts. Thats okay though, beemers are a little "sensitive" 😂

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I live in an apartment so I do an absolute rinseless wash with a pump sprayer and some buckets...
I would find a DIY car wash, or a way to use a hose.

With a black car, it shows absolutely every little thing, and your "rinseless wash" sounds like a finish destroyer.

The best idea is lots of water and do not use microfiber on the car.
Sponsored