My Ford Touch - Wallpaper

Travel Lad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Fastback
Yup did mine straight away too, think it added some apple compatability stuff. Doesn't read text messages from iPhone though, it does from a Windows phone though (Microsoft, no surprises there)
Reads out the messages from my iphone 5s no problem - and I get a laugh at the voice trying to say some of the Scottish words - wee bawheid is a cracker!
You just need to make sure both the toggles in the iphone bluetooth sync setting for the connection are active.
Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yup did mine straight away too, think it added some apple compatability stuff. Doesn't read text messages from iPhone though, it does from a Windows phone though (Microsoft, no surprises there)
How do you update ?

Calv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 convertible, Competition Orange
Mate go into your Bluetooth settings on phone, select the I next to the connected on sync. Switch on show notifications then turn the power back on and off and it will then read your txts out. Sounds like your salesman didn't know his stuff. You can't send with iPhone only receive and will work on 4S and later.

Then if you hold the voice button it will activate Siri, all mustangs will have that and won't need a sync up date.

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Mate go into your Bluetooth settings on phone, select the I next to the connected on sync. Switch on show notifications then turn the power back on and off and it will then read your txts out. Sounds like your salesman didn't know his stuff. You can't send with iPhone only receive and will work on 4S and later.

Then if you hold the voice button it will activate Siri, all mustangs will have that and won't need a sync up date.
Yeah i did that the other day, noticed the extra toggle switch needed turning on in Bluetooth. Haven't had my iphone connected since though to re test it (work phone is connected 99% of the time)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Had an evening to do nothing so was messing around on photoshop with some of the ford logos...thought I would share in case anyone wants one :)

Haven't had a chance to try them in the car yet so they might be naff!
mft-detroit michigan - smaller.jpg
mft-ford wings.jpg
mft-ford.jpg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Admire your loyalty to the brand! I'm using a slightly smaller version of the P-51 and lass... ;)
image.jpg

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Had an evening to do nothing so was messing around on photoshop with some of the ford logos...thought I would share in case anyone wants one :)

Haven't had a chance to try them in the car yet so they might be naff!
Hey Kristian.

Any chance you can do your stuff with this image? Quite fancy this on my Sync but its too big & I ain't got the software to change it. No problem if you can't.... just thought it'd be good for others too?
Mustang fire.jpg

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Hey Kristian.

Any chance you can do your stuff with this image? Quite fancy this on my Sync but its too big & I ain't got the software to change it. No problem if you can't.... just thought it'd be good for others too?
Oh I like that...a lot. When mine arrives (via Jupiter it would seem given the lead time) it will have Sync 3 so hoping I can update the pic. But I sooooo want this horse on fire one. If its sorted out and works may I steal it :headbang:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Sync 3 I don't think u can change pic on lads :(

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Sync 3 I don't think u can change pic on lads :(
Are you sure, my dealer told me Sync 3 has intergrated Espresso maker and a pre loaded Sync App entitled Local Russian Brides - not downloading a picture would seem a backward step !

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Are you sure, my dealer told me Sync 3 has intergrated Espresso maker and a pre loaded Sync App entitled Local Russian Brides - not downloading a picture would seem a backward step !
It also has a machine gun built in, and shoots anyone who gets too close, it's a bit buggy, as, it sometimes hits innocents... :lol:

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
It also has a machine gun built in, and shoots anyone who gets too close, it's a bit buggy, as, it sometimes hits innocents... :lol:

including its own tyres sometimes....:D:D
Sponsored