OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Really liking the painted black parts mate, everything blends in nicely with the wheels and the rear deck lid :). Got TBH though, not a fan of the roof spoiler BUT each to their own mate and as long as you like it then that's all that matters. Looking forward to seeing the changes for real and not on camera :)

If Steve is not interested then send me a pm please. Which kit did you buy?
Go for it Stark, I am undecided so if want them, have them.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lovely. Truly sets the Orange off well for contrast.

Love the Rocker (sill) decals with the pony on them. I'm planning on getting some for my ruby when it comes but could only find plain stripes from American Muscle. Where did you find yours, if you don't mind me asking?
I am actually considering removing mine now! I love the bonnet stripe but now I have had all the gloss black stuff done, I am not so sure about these.

Yes, I pretty much designed them myself and got my local vehicle sign writers to print and install.

What colour are you thinking? I may have a spare set in black and certainly happy to send you the design to get printed yourself.

Cheers

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
I am actually considering removing mine now! I love the bonnet stripe but now I have had all the gloss black stuff done, I am not so sure about these.

Yes, I pretty much designed them myself and got my local vehicle sign writers to print and install.

What colour are you thinking? I may have a spare set in black and certainly happy to send you the design to get printed yourself.

Cheers
Yeah black Steve. Looking at the black stripes on the sills with black window tint behind the B pillars. Basically, Ruby red & black all over (bar the chrome pony; I like that).

Any help would be great thanks..... been looking at designs on and off for a while. Seen the printed 'mustang' ones but not really keen for mine. Would settle for plain 'GT' but cant get them without the 350 added so that's out anyway.
Was watching your video & it was like a revelation!

If you have a set, I would be happy to pay (obviously). Would help pay for all your next mods ;)

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I thing I could get a GT set designed for you easy enough. Will look into it.
I will also check for my spare set at work tomorrow.

Sponsored

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Thanks mate.

Gotta admit, I'm now torn between GT & the pony! Love yours & IMO you should keep them... but she's your project & only you know what you're eventually after!

Let me know what happens (spare set & if you do have some.... would you want to keep in case you change your mind etc.). Appreciate the help either way.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Thanks mate.

Gotta admit, I'm now torn between GT & the pony! Love yours & IMO you should keep them... but she's your project & only you know what you're eventually after!

Let me know what happens (spare set & if you do have some.... would you want to keep in case you change your mind etc.). Appreciate the help either way.
I have two spare sets. You are welcome to one of them. I can get you a quote on having GT instead of the Mustang.

Have you seen these ?

https://www.bigwormgraphix.net/Mustang-2015-rocker-stripes.htm

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Nice one Steve; top job. Apologies by the way, didn't mean to take over your thread!

Having discussed this with my Daughter (always good to have another opinion), I believe that GT is the way to go. The ones on that website are just what I'm looking for (GT lettering seems a bit big mind) and I have emailed them for shipping costs.

Thank you so much for the offer of the pony ones & for your time/help. Reckon you may well get someone else on you for these?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice one Steve; top job. Apologies by the way, didn't mean to take over your thread!

Having discussed this with my Daughter (always good to have another opinion), I believe that GT is the way to go. The ones on that website are just what I'm looking for (GT lettering seems a bit big mind) and I have emailed them for shipping costs.

Thank you so much for the offer of the pony ones & for your time/help. Reckon you may well get someone else on you for these?
To be fair to Steve, i'll nab the Pony's off him when I get my car and decide on the decklid, need to see more of that car booty to decide wether i go the route of chaging the decklid. Insurance wise i doubt i'll have to disclose it, if i get in a crash, they can fix my car and put the old one on, no skin off my teeth :lol:

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
No worries, the offer stands.
They are longer than the car and I reckon with a steady hand and a really sharp blade, you could easily cut a GT logo out.

Sponsored

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
No worries, the offer stands.
They are longer than the car and I reckon with a steady hand and a really sharp blade, you could easily cut a GT logo out.
Oooooh that sounds fantastic! Can I take you up on that & have a set? Love the fact that I can then make the GT just how I want it!!

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Yeh sure, can you get to the Guildford meet on Sunday?

Last edited:

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Yeh sure, can you get to the Guildford meet on Saturday?
Yep. I've PM'd you about it. Bit of a jaunt but I'll be there.

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Great, I have added you to the 'Turn up or I will forever hunt you down' list.

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Yeh sure, can you get to the Guildford meet on Saturday?
Hang on........... Saturday? :doh: Sunday isn't it????
Sponsored