Sponsored

My car is a bit more conservative than I am!

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
OP
OP
gofastguy

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
You have the parental controls turned on with your my key feature. Get your second key. Insert it in the hole under under the rear cup holder. Go to my key and turn off all restrictions for the first key. Let us know if it works out for you
Thanks! I don't have an owner's manual at the moment and have been too busy enjoying the car to look online.

OP
OP
gofastguy

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
i find it interesting that your car came off the lot with all of the child proofing applied. i wonder if the dealership set it all up in the event of a test drive. how many miles were on the car when you got it?
It had 29 miles on it which is way more than I prefer but I saw it immediately after it was unloaded and it had that many when it got there to the dealership. If you're like me you always imagine what your car went through those first 29 miles. But the truth is it probably wasn't much different than the way I have been driving it lol

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
It had 29 miles on it which is way more than I prefer but I saw it immediately after it was unloaded and it had that many when it got there to the dealership. If you're like me you always imagine what your car went through those first 29 miles. But the truth is it probably wasn't much different than the way I have been driving it lol
those 29 miles would have been Quality Control miles if it came fresh of the truck

h65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2015 GT Premium (CO)
Just picked mine up last night. Wow what a car! But as I entered the freeway I found out it will not go over 80! So then I thought I would check out what's doing on the Howard Stern show on Sirius and that channel was locked out. Later, when I picked up a friend for a ride it turned the radio off because they didn't have their seat belt on.

I'm sure all these matters can be handled if I do some digging in the owner's manual, but I was kind of surprised lol
BTW, cheers for cracking the whip on your first drive! :cheers:

Sponsored

G-train

G Train
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine had 30 on it from the factory. Check the tire pressure mine were at 40 and the recommended pressure is 32.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Just picked mine up last night. Wow what a car! But as I entered the freeway I found out it will not go over 80! So then I thought I would check out what's doing on the Howard Stern show on Sirius and that channel was locked out. Later, when I picked up a friend for a ride it turned the radio off because they didn't have their seat belt on.

Is it not illegal not to wear a seat belt?

STANGBOY

I Drive Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
LOL wtf parental controls? Dang car's these days are really high tech
Sponsored