Sponsored

My Blue Whale!

kart3l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Mustang Ecoboost PP
Hey everyone,

Nothing special here, just a 2015 Ecoboost with the premium interior and the performance package in Deep Impact Blue with 6 speed manual.

I had regrets initially for not going for the GT, but I am growing to like the car more and more.

The first mod I've done was the

1.) Magnaflow Street Series cat-back exhaust (I actually ordered the exhaust in the dealership while ordering the car, LOL). I hated the stock exhaust.

2.) In a year's time I went for the Ford Racing Tune. (What a change! In stock form, I always had the car in Sport+ mode. The throttle response was heavy, and the power died every time after 4,500 RPM. Anyone who has an ecoboost should go for this tune! If no premium package and no intention of tuning, I would go for something like pedalmax for increased throttle response).

3.) And now I've done an interior upgrade (GT350R steering wheel, shift knob, and the start button) along with

4.) Steeda Delrin Reverse lock-out collar

Left to do soon:

5.) GT grills upper and lower

6.) CPE FMIC. (This car's stock intercooler is junk. On anything above 70 degrees Fahrenheit, one push of the car and the charge temps are 130+ Fahrenheit causing the car to slow down timing.)

uc?id=1Kay6AfFq_zeRu-G15QNuxnx9ehQreY7t.jpg

uc?id=17Qr00MBU7NeumBMyQp_v0ZMVl3juQPMW.jpg

uc?id=1wefHQxm0755t4k004_IpudGap3-GjrEA.jpg

uc?id=1VVzxlKKFBiOkvDBnAJsxSUHcQnDVdBU9.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: