OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Those numbers are a little on the low end compared to some. They showed inflated STD numbers, SAE would have been ~393-397rwhp / 368-372rwtq. They aren't bad numbers tho, but seems most hit a bit more SAE.

That said, although close, all dynos are not directly comparable.
They are on the low side but I just wanted a starting point. I don't know if these two factors would make a difference but the was still the original tank of gas the dealership put in the car so with a that said I don't know what octane gas was in there (I'm thinking 89 at the highest). After he put on all his sensors on the car it triggered 3 warning lights ABS, security, and something else so it wouldn't let us change to drag mode. Whether or not these two factors would've gotten me another 5-8 rwhp who knows.

That's the one curiosity I do have what mode is everyone dynoing their car in?
Sponsored

Timo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT PP
We are a spoiled a$$ group lol. Was a time it took 5k to get close to those numbers with a terrible transmission. And a time just before that that took way more. I’d be pretty pumped with those rwhp numbers on a stock car. Just keepsin it real.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
We are a spoiled a$$ group lol. Was a time it took 5k to get close to those numbers with a terrible transmission. And a time just before that that took way more. I’d be pretty pumped with those rwhp numbers on a stock car. Just keepsin it real. ��
5k? Heck my old mach1 I need FR heads and cams, and full boltons and I still may not hit 400whp.

keiths2kgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT PP 50th AP
If you get a tune and redyno it I bet you would see a big jump. Get some good gas in it and those nannies shut off :cheers:

Sponsored

Zeke.Malvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach1
They are on the low side but I just wanted a starting point. I don't know if these two factors would make a difference but the was still the original tank of gas the dealership put in the car so with a that said I don't know what octane gas was in there (I'm thinking 89 at the highest). After he put on all his sensors on the car it triggered 3 warning lights ABS, security, and something else so it wouldn't let us change to drag mode. Whether or not these two factors would've gotten me another 5-8 rwhp who knows.

That's the one curiosity I do have what mode is everyone dynoing their car in?
When I worked at a dealership, the owner would have us put in the cheapest available gas only (87 octane) even if the car specified premium.

I don't understand why you would dyno your car if some variables would be left questionable like that. It defeats the whole purpose.

OP
OP
Rodsaleen

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
When I worked at a dealership, the owner would have us put in the cheapest available gas only (87 octane) even if the car specified premium.

I don't understand why you would dyno your car if some variables would be left questionable like that. It defeats the whole purpose.
Yea I figured they probably would put the cheapest octane in there. I wasn't shooting to have hero numbers, I just needed a baseline. I knew it wouldn't be able to pull to 74-7500. Even bigger I have mods that I'm itching to get on.
Sponsored