Sturty91

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Good feeling mate. I wondered when you'd give us a pic - thought you were too busy burning around in the new car to post one!
What an incredible machine. Can't stop looking at it :headbang:
Sponsored

Aj05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Man I wish I found this forum 12 months ago! Mine was on the Tijuca, I tracked it all the way via New Zealand, Brisbane, NSW then Melbourne, found the Ceva website and tracked it to Adelaide, emailed the dealer half an hour after it arrived asking if I could pick it that afternoon!:-) Two loooong weeks after it was in my driveway and it's brilliant. Worth the 11 month wait.

As it was such a routine checking the progress of the Tijuca, I kept an eye on it and it docked at Fremantle before heading to Korea then Japan, probably picking up a load of Kias and corollas for the masses, and it is on way back to the States now.

Cheers
Aj

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Man I wish I found this forum 12 months ago! Mine was on the Tijuca, I tracked it all the way via New Zealand, Brisbane, NSW then Melbourne, found the Ceva website and tracked it to Adelaide, emailed the dealer half an hour after it arrived asking if I could pick it that afternoon!:-) Two loooong weeks after it was in my driveway and it's brilliant. Worth the 11 month wait.

As it was such a routine checking the progress of the Tijuca, I kept an eye on it and it docked at Fremantle before heading to Korea then Japan, probably picking up a load of Kias and corollas for the masses, and it is on way back to the States now.

Cheers
Aj
Welcome Aaron. Yes, that last wait after the car hits our shores is very 'testing', three weeks in my case. I like your wheel and colour choice.
Sponsored