OP
OP
ortovosh

ortovosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Mustang fastback
She has arrived at dealer. Hopefully pick her up next week.
20170609_085317.jpg
20170609_090436.jpg
Sponsored

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
CEVA tracking has mine as delivered to the dealer earlier this week but I have not had a call from the dealership !? Seems strange

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
CEVA tracking has mine as delivered to the dealer earlier this week but I have not had a call from the dealership !? Seems strange
Ring them. I arrived at my dealer the day after it arrived on CEVA just for a look. Sales person didnt even know it was there

jeekishy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kish
Vehicle(s)
S550 on order
Same here, mine arrive at the dealer on Tuesday no calls from them and have sent them 3 emails with no respond. :frusty:

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Same here, mine arrive at the dealer on Tuesday no calls from them and have sent them 3 emails with no respond. :frusty:
Same here, My DP low balled my RS as a trade in :crazy::lol: Told him to sharpen his pencil if he wants a deal #3..... that was 4 days ago since i heard back :mad::tsk: Might be keeping the RS and selling off all the parts.

Sponsored

Jules-2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got mine Thursday, just done 500km, you guys are not going to stop smiling. I feel so guilty, I have pushed the GT a little. A few 4-5000 rpm acceleration runs in that 500km. Can't help it!

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mine was delivered to dealership on the 13th and they still have not contacted me!!!

Jules-2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My advice is be on their back and don't let you car be the one in the front of the dealership they show people through. Stuff that, I notice they prep cars, leave them in the showroom then everyone is going through your car - just trying it out (not driving, just sitting in it, playing with it).

If it's in the showroom get it locked.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My advice is be on their back and don't let you car be the one in the front of the dealership they show people through. Stuff that, I notice they prep cars, leave them in the showroom then everyone is going through your car - just trying it out (not driving, just sitting in it, playing with it).

If it's in the showroom get it locked.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
My advice is be on their back and don't let you car be the one in the front of the dealership they show people through.
Absolutely.

I was straight onto my dealer (firmly) requesting that my car be locked up out the back and not accessible to potential customers.

He agreed and sent me this pic as purported evidence.

I rewarded him with a carton of Corona at delivery.
outback.jpg

Sponsored

Jules-2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good on ya. I have a scratch on my drivers door interior I swear I didn't do but I didn't pickup. Now I'll have a fight on my hand to prove it. Sigh.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Have you picked up your mustang yet ? I still don't have mine even though it was delivered to dealer on 13th:frusty:

Red Stang 302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT 5.0 - Manual - Race Red
Have you picked up your mustang yet ? I still don't have mine even though it was delivered to dealer on 13th:frusty:
Don't ring your Dealer.

Go to the Dealers and ask to see your car.

I know of 2 instances where cars had body damage, the Dealer sent them to a Panel Shop for the repairs.

If your car has been repaired, your Dealer is required to tell you.

I went and viewed my car with the sales person the day after it arrived at the Dealers.

I then had the car 2 days later.

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
I was quoted 5 working days from delivery to collection "on average". which is in line with what you've waited already :frusty:

I am surprised though that dealer has not been in touch to organise payment + all the other extras they like to try to sell pre-delivery??

Hang in there... it will all be worth it when you get in and drive :love:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah it's at least an hour drive to the dealer so that's why I haven't been to see them yet but looks like I will have to take time off work to do it . More frustrating that I know of others that ordered 6 months after me and picked their car up at least a month ago in the same spec from this same dealer
Sponsored