Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
UPDATE: I've already posted here earlier I've become a dealer to get the awesome Niche wheels. Now I've got even better news: cause they can come custom coloured too from now on. :eyebulge:

The coating will be done in-house by my supplier. Additional prices for this are:

- €65,- eVAT per wheel for detailing (f.e. a red painted rim edge)
- €50,- eVAT per wheel for a complete new color, but candy colours
- €75,- eVAT per wheel for candy colours

Even better news is: if you still can't find a style you like in the wheels Niche are offering, there are a few other brands available you might like as well :D

To name a few:

Vossen
Oxigen (not on the site yet)
Vorsteiner
Fontmetal

You can always find more info here :cheers:
Here's the result f.e.

Niche Misano custom Gloss Black with red finish

33291128255_4bc245cf80_z.jpg
:love:
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
how much work is it to get those sidemarkers working? do we have all the required cabling and electronic control modules in there? these orange side markers annoy me a lot, not required and neither are lights really ...

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Not much work.. we don't have wires going to the sidemarkers, but carrying two wires from the license plate lights is fairly easy. No drivers needed nor existing (don't know why PJ write "drivers" there).

In our fabulous "Lighting stuff" thread you can find many info and our installation threads :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
The DD side markers are about 30mins to install.

The quality of the connectors is pretty poor - but in fairness mine have been OK (touch wood) since I installed them about 2 months ago.

They look G R E A T on the car :)

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
The DD side markers are about 30mins to install.

The quality of the connectors is pretty poor - but in fairness mine have been OK (touch wood) since I installed them about 2 months ago.

They look G R E A T on the car :)
You're right, I forgot to mention the horrible connectors, I told DD that for 90 usd they could give some better connectors, or nothing at all that is way better (I had to remove those connectors after some days and directly connect wires together)
However, apart the usual DD failures, those sidemarkers are really beautiful!

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
I have to agree, the connectors they've provided are really poor quality.
For that point I bought the OEM connector myself, OK it was more than twice the price, but hey ! It's the price of quality :D :headbonk:
You have a link for said connectors?
I really need those sidemarkers. Just dont know if I'm going for clear or smoked on my black car?

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I am torn between getting the Magnaflow Street catback exhaust, or maybe the Cobb one. I am looking for something with some more 'vroom', but not overly loud when leaving my garage. I heard the Magnaflow has a nice deep tone, but is actually not much louder than the stock exhaust, not even when you step on it. Since you are selling both, can you chime in on that? Is the Cobb one much louder?

Last edited:
OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
You have a link for said connectors?
I really need those sidemarkers. Just dont know if I'm going for clear or smoked on my black car?
Clear on one side, Smoked on the other :shrug:

Clear cause it matches the taillights and black cause it matches, well everything else. Right?

Personally, I would go for black on black, unless you're doing black with red detailing (which you aren't since you're already doing yellow). Then i'd do red. But I'll ask BAE - aka my personal stylist- what she thinks in the morning :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
I am torn between getting the Flowmaster Street catback exhaust, or maybe the Cobb one. I am looking for something with some more 'vroom', but not overly loud when leaving my garage. I heard the Flowmaster has a nice deep tone, but is actually not much louder than the stock exhaust, not even when you step on it. Since you are selling both, can you chime in on that? Is the Cobb one much louder?
Hi Erwin! Is it possible you ment the Magnaflow Street? Since Flowmaster doesn't have a street version (only the American Thunder Axle- or Cat-Back)?

If I'm mistaken and you meant the Flowmaster: I haven't installed their cat-back yet (I don't do axle-backs anyways on the Ecoboost cause I think the stock resonator sucks, so would never do the axle-back), but did hear it on a customer's car that came for the Cobb stage 2. It's definitely one that's more on the growly side of the Ecoboost-sound-spectrum. So if you are looking for rather a deeper tone, there definitely are better options.

Me personally? If I had to chose between Magnaflow or Cobb (and I did when I changed), I'd go Cobb. Don't get me wrong, either of them is gonna get a deep tone out of your Ecoboost and put a big smile on your face.

My personal thoughts:

- Loudness: Stock < MF Street < Cobb < MF Competition, but any of them is louder than stock when you hit the throttle.
- Quality: Cobb > all. Period. (F.e. MF is SS409, Cobb is SS304)
- Pops & Bangs: Magnaflow Competition > Cobb = Magnaflow Street, but once Tune+ comes with his pops & bangs tune, we'll get pops with any of them :ninja:
- Sound: Magnaflow is more a 'growler', Cobb is more a 'singer'. Both are deep. Cobb's the deepest.
- No drone with the MF Street, no drone with the Cobb, yes drone with the MF Competition. Whichever option you get, delete the active noice thingy. Makes any of them better :D
- Revving: MF Competition > Cobb = MF Street
- Driving: Cobb > MF Competition > MF Street, unless you don't like loud, then it's Cobb > MF Street > MF Competition.

Ow and I like the tips on the Cobb better.

My advise in short: if you want a good sounding cat-back and don't mind giving a little extra for quality, Cobb. If you want the best sounding turboback, Cobb. If you are 100% sure you don't want to tune and will never want a downpipe, but think the cat-backs with the bigger mufflers (MF Street, Cobb, ...) are to quite, get something like the MF Competition or MBRP Race. If you just want LOUD and hate your neighbors, get that last one with a downpipe. And if you have a convertible, you're options basically are limited to both Magnaflows.

Also: the Magnaflow Street definitely is the more popular choice though. Probably cause the Cobb sounds crap on YouTube :tsk::lol:

I unfortunately don't have a MF Street for testing at this time, but if the drive to Belgium is worth it and you really can't make up your mind then I do have my old MF Competition still lying around. Cobb cat- and turbo-back is always in stock and installed on my car. So you could easily come and compare/test both for yourself if you'd like to.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Hi Erwin! Is it possible you ment the Magnaflow Street? Since Flowmaster doesn't have a street version (only the American Thunder Axle- or Cat-Back)? ...
Oops! :doh: I did mean the Magnaflow ones. I watched so many clips and reviews that I somehow end up mixing these up.

Thanks for your lengthy response, it's very helpful.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Clear on one side, Smoked on the other :shrug:

Clear cause it matches the taillights and black cause it matches, well everything else. Right?

Personally, I would go for black on black, unless you're doing black with red detailing (which you aren't since you're already doing yellow).
Clear on one side, Smoked on the other :lol::lol:

I went with the smoked ones, since yeah, going for that black on black look. They should be here tomorrow, with some other goods from steeda UK. :headbang: But I don't have my car yet, although I know it sits at my dealer right now. :headbonk:

Thank You, much appreciated :)