MustangBucketList

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Yep nothing like not holding a single event in all of New England. NY, NY really? why bother. :tsk:
Sponsored

5OHHHHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
Lol they dont come to LA till december.

5OHHHHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor
planning on going tomorrow :D

Sponsored

Robimus

Threads
Reaction score
The details are very vague. Does anyone know more about this? No times or sequence of events!

xUAx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Why doesn't it say the time frame? Anyone know who to call? I don't see a phone number... Thanks

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Perhaps someone with a better understanding of where Miami is located within the State of Florida should have Posted the Tour Dates. Estero, FL sandwiched between Naples and Bonita Springs, FL is in Southwest FL on the other side of the State. Miami is located in Southeast Floriduh.

Sponsored

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Perhaps someone with a better understanding of where Miami is located within the State of Florida should have Posted the Tour Dates. Estero, FL sandwiched between Naples and Bonita Springs, FL is in Southwest FL on the other side of the State. Miami is located in Southeast Floriduh.
This whole thing just looks sketchy:tsk:

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I went to the event today and it was awesome. Pics and videos to come....

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It is at Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL until 5. They were giving rides in a yellow PP with a pro driver and he was really hotrodding it! They had a bunch of Ecoboost premium autos that you could drive around the short autocross. I came away extremely impressed with the Ecoboost! Its as fast as my 05 GT and man can the new car handle. I am in love!

xUAx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
It is at Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL until 5. They were giving rides in a yellow PP with a pro driver and he was really hotrodding it! They had a bunch of Ecoboost premium autos that you could drive around the short autocross. I came away extremely impressed with the Ecoboost! Its as fast as my 05 GT and man can the new car handle. I am in love!
Awesome! can't wait to see the pics. How did you know what time they were going to be there?
Sponsored