Mustang Magazines

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Are there still any Mustang/Ford magazines still in print? Always had Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and 5.0 back in the day, but I can't seem to find anything anymore.

Anyone have any other magazine subscriptions they still have?
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
You know there might be some paid mustang/Ford groups that will have magazines sent to you.

Personally I'm not part of any mustang specific groups but being a member of FCA (Ferrari Club of America) or PCA (Porsche Club of America) we get the Prancing Horse and Panorama magazines sent to you as part of the membership.

I would assume the mustang/Ford groups would do the same.

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
Mustang Monthly was the best magazine in my opinion. They randomly stopped publishing 2 or 3 years ago with no advance warning. As Crew said, if you join the Mustang Club of America, you get the Mustang Times. It has good articles in it and covers all years of Mustangs. That's about all there is left.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Those days are GONE I’m afraid. We’re only at the beginning of how this interest is really gonna suck going forward. Everything will be regulated automatically including your speed. Watch. You’ll tell your vehicle where you need to go and it’ll take you there.

Last edited:

Jxp1962

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Yes but along with the loss of magazines, the advent of on line forums has helped spread useful info from tens of thousands of people with more collective knowledge than any magazine…. I do miss the pics though and having the rags handy to thumb through from time to time… lol

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
About 4 mos ago, I literally tossed probably close to 70lbs of Mustang Magazines…. I still have another huge tote to go through…

I’ve held onto them for almost 30 years now… I kept some decent ones based on my interest, but for the most part, seriously, how many more years was I to hold on to them - and for what. I haven’t picked one up or looked at any in that time. I don’t have time to go through them to rip out cools ads to list on eBay for $5.00 each, or sell whole magazines for $14 each…. Plus not to mention the eBay fees to list/sell, the shipping fee, and the PayPal fees, after all those fees, f’me, I’d be lucky to walk away with anything for “profit”….

These were all the original Mustang Monthly, MM&FF, etc.. from the first MM&FF to almost when they stopped publishing…

The second tote is an easy 100+lbs… LOL, just haven’t gone through it yet.

Anything and any year “Mustang” is online now, even finding copies or snips of the magazines that used to exist…. Aside from that, what was published in the mags as far as tech, is in almost any Mustang forum or YT vid 3-4-5x over and in redundancy for the same DIY or parts reviews, car builds, comparisons, tech, etc…

Here ya go, MM&FF:
https://www.facebook.com/mmffmag/

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
About 4 mos ago, I literally tossed probably close to 70lbs of Mustang Magazines…. I still have another huge tote to go through…

I’ve held onto them for almost 30 years now… I kept some decent ones based on my interest, but for the most part, seriously, how many more years was I to hold on to them - and for what. I haven’t picked one up or looked at any in that time. I don’t have time to go through them to rip out cools ads to list on eBay for $5.00 each, or sell whole magazines for $14 each…. Plus not to mention the eBay fees to list/sell, the shipping fee, and the PayPal fees, after all those fees, f’me, I’d be lucky to walk away with anything for “profit”….

These were all the original Mustang Monthly, MM&FF, etc.. from the first MM&FF to almost when they stopped publishing…

Anything and any year “Mustang” is online now, even finding copies or snips of the magazines that used to exist…. Aside from that, what was published in the mags as far as tech, is in almost any Mustang forum or YT vid 3-4-5x over and in redundancy for the same DIY or parts reviews, car builds, comparisons, tech, etc…

Here ya go, MM&FF:
Warrior!! You’re like me but just with not that many.

OP
OP
vinny89gt

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Yes but along with the loss of magazines, the advent of on line forums has helped spread useful info from tens of thousands of people with more collective knowledge than any magazine…. I do miss the pics though and having the rags handy to thumb through from time to time… lol
I guess it's just the old man in me. I enjoy flipping through the catalogs and reading shit that might not necessarily be up my alley, but it's in front of me. Widens my horizons.

Definitely checking this out. Thank you very much.

Here ya go, MM&FF:
I would have gotten sucked into reading a bunch of those for hours. I'll give you my address. You can send the second tote this way haha.

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
I like reading magazines, too. Like you, if I am flipping through a book or a magazine, I find myself reading things I wouldn't have read otherwise. If it's on the internet, I am usually searching specifically for it. I have learned so many things over the years by finding myself reading articles that I would have passed by if not in the magazine.

I also have 30 years worth of Mustang Monthly and Mustang Times plus various others like 5.0 and MM and FF saved up. I think they go back to 1993 when I bought my 1965. That's what I liked most about Mustang Monthly was that it covered all Mustangs, and I love them all from original to new ones. the Mustang Hub magazines are decent, I bought a 4-pack of them a couple of years ago.