MUSTANG GT AIR FORCE by Varbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
That is an awesome wrap! If that is the 302nd FS from the 332nd FG of the Tuskegee Airmen, stationed at Ramitelli Airfield in Italy during WWII, go ahead and give it a "Red Tail". I wish you were here in the US, we could do some serious business.
i think hes they choose that 302nd squadron as an easter egg to the fact that its a 302 displacement
Sponsored

55R2014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
i think hes they choose that 302nd squadron as an easter egg to the fact that its a 302 displacement
I see your point on that. His design is really good and fits the Mustang really nice. Too bad he's across the pond. I would have him wrap 3 Mustangs in a few weeks. I get requests for the Tuskegee Airmen to participate in parades all the time. I've got a bunch of airshow scheduled too. This would be a big hit!

OP
OP
varbon

varbon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
That didn't really answer the question. Is that a stock valence cut to fit the quad exhaust or is it an aftermarket piece?
It's an aftermarket piece.

OP
OP
varbon

varbon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Tomorrow we customize another Mustang.
White Mustang GT with full carbon package. Stay tunned!

Sponsored

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I like it. It'd be really cool if the wing could somehow resemble a P51 wing. Something like taking the left wing and right wing and joining them together. Maybe with the flaps up. It would be a lot of work though.

OP
OP
varbon

varbon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
There are tons of people here who would buy that - I sent a PM to the facebook page. Hopefully you can get that here to the states!
Got it!
Yes, we send part to USA. Mainly Mustang carbon parts and widobody for Audi A4.
:headbang:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.