• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida MT82 D4 2018

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
For sale is a MT82 D4 from a 2018 Ford Mustang GT with 11k original miles. Transmission had 3/4 shift fork issue only. Replaced and fixed shift fork issue. All gears and syncros are in good shape upon inspection along with straight input shaft. Great for a plug and play replacement unit. This D4 is for early model 2018's that call for a D4 with a speed sensor hole and no rev matching sensor. Asking 1k and a core. Message me with any additional questions or for more pictures.

20230809_144425.jpg

20230809_144516.jpg

20230809_144512.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
Thanks. Will do.

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am about to pull the trigger on the Mcleod RXT Clutch kit, flywheel included, bolts and clutch line. Also considering the Steeda tri ax short shifter while there..

Anyone have input on this kit? I am FI, stock clutch is hit or miss when I get on it.. No fun šŸ˜”

OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
I have the Steeda Tri-ax race shifter with the stiff springs installed and itā€™s very nice.
Are you interested is this D4 I have for sale?

OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
No. I have already have a built MT82-D4 in my car. Was just curious as to what took its place in your car. Trying to learn as much as I can about this tranny, as information is scarce. At the very least, itā€™s a free bump for your thread.

It would make a good box for a rebuild for someone looking to make it stronger btw. Pricing seems good too. GLWS.
Thankyou. I appreciate the bump and kind words. It certainly is a good, fresh unit, ready to roll or send it off for major upgrades. If I still had the car, I would have done a BC stage 3 for sure.

Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I am about to pull the trigger on the Mcleod RXT Clutch kit, flywheel included, bolts and clutch line. Also considering the Steeda tri ax short shifter while there..

Anyone have input on this kit? I am FI, stock clutch is hit or miss when I get on it.. No fun šŸ˜”
I've read rxt will break transmissions
I run a steeda short shifter with a stock trans and vengeance stage 2... roush blower as well... 48k miles

OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
If your tranny blows, let me know. Lol I have two good D4s for sale. One 2018, one 2019.

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I spoke with Calimer directly when I was building my D4 and he asked what clutch I was doing to be using. When I told him Iā€™d be running the Ram Pro Street twin disc cerametallic clutch, he said I was going to break the transmission. This has always been at the forefront of my mind, long before even building the tranny and installing the new clutch. As much trouble as Iā€™ve had getting my Hitmaster Clutch Hit Control System dialed in, I really do believe it is taking a considerable strain off of my drivetrain by allowing controlled clutch slip once the clutch is dumped. Being able to do it on radials makes me believe even more that it is a huge factor in preserving the drivetrain.

If for some reason my tranny lets go, I will share that information in my rebuild thread, but for now, Iā€™m hoping and praying that the enhancements Iā€™ve made are going to be a tremendous benefit to me.
The vengeance stage 2 has a slower grabbing and let go force than the rxt so will have less strain on the trans

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
What material is it (organic or cerametallic)? If itā€™s organic, it will definitely be more forgiving than cerametallic.

I hope It does give you lots of life under the conditions that you will be exposing it to. Please keep us posted on how well it treats you.
Its ceramettalic.. but you can slip it

OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
Fellas, I appreciate the banter, but can you please move your conversation to the forums and tech area, and not in my ad, about clutch, materials, etc. Thankyou very much.

Sponsored

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I've read rxt will break transmissions
I run a steeda short shifter with a stock trans and vengeance stage 2... roush blower as well... 48k miles
I've heard the same and with that a huge debate over it as well.

OP
OP
Spacexguy

Spacexguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moe
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and f150
Would take 1k and a core.