Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
I can't get it to write anything. Just keep getting "service procedure interrupted"

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black
Hmm

I can't get it to write anything. Just keep getting "service procedure interrupted"
When I can't see a module/modules or write, I erase the profile and start over and it seems fine. Not sure if this is what you are running up against.

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
When I can't see a module/modules or write, I erase the profile and start over and it seems fine. Not sure if this is what you are running up against.

Sorry but how do I erase the profiles. At first it wouldn't write to "as build data" now it want even load the data.

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black

Sorry but how do I erase the profiles. At first it wouldn't write to "as build data" now it want even load the data.
Hi, I don't have FORScan up, but I believe you select the profile tab and remove/erase.

Sponsored

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Is it possible to have the done lights come on when you open the door and go off when you close it, but not come on when you turn the car off?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
+1 for the question above

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I read this whole thread, but I don't recall seeing a walk through for creating a backup before you edit. I saw something about a backup on the forscan forum but it was kinda confusing. Maybe a language thing? Is everyone here creating backups before they dig in?

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
I read this whole thread, but I don't recall seeing a walk through for creating a backup before you edit. I saw something about a backup on the forscan forum but it was kinda confusing. Maybe a language thing? Is everyone here creating backups before they dig in?
You can see a save all button when you go into editing any module

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
You can see a save all button when you go into editing any module
So do that before any editing? And I take it that saves it to the pc somewhere? If that's the case how do you load the file in that event you goof something up?

Thanks!

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Yes but be careful with that save all, because it doesn't. It only saves all the parameters in the module you are currently in. I found that out the hard way. You have to go into all 23 modules, at least that's how many I have access to.

Alternatively, you can download the as-built data file as mentioned earlier to use as a reference.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Yes but be careful with that save all, because it doesn't. It only saves all the parameters in the module you are currently in. I found that out the hard way. You have to go into all 23 modules, at least that's how many I have access to.

do you do this even if you're only going into one module?

Alternatively, you can download the as-built data file as mentioned earlier to use as a reference.

The one you download from Ford using your vin?
Thanks again!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
do you do this even if you're only going into one module?
No, if you will only ever modify 1 module, no need to save them all but it's not a bad idea. We have a lot of smart and curious guys that figure out lots of things we can do. Sometime later you may want to change something in another module. Nice to have it all. I saved the files with both the module name and the starting numbers like "APIM_7D0". That way it's real easy to find if someone just references an address or they mention the module name.

The one you download from Ford using your vin?
Yep, that's the one. I saved that too. You never know if some day it disappears.

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
tried looking through a few pages but couldn't find it is there any one who can change the as built data for me is there some in particular who charges for there services that can just do what's already bin discovered remotely ?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
tried looking through a few pages but couldn't find it is there any one who can change the as built data for me is there some in particular who charges for there services that can just do what's already bin discovered remotely ?
You'd have to find someone local. They need to plug into your OBDII port to make the changes.
Sponsored