LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Check the images now. I just reuploaded them
Thanks I can see them now. So I put my number in and still says unable to identify vehicle. I attached a pic of the number I used.

IMG_4273.jpeg
Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
I was under the impression that 15-17 Ecoboost Perfomance pack cars were not given launch control or line lock?
No clue about the ecoboost, but the Premium GT, Performance Pack cars have Line lock.
As they were all manual transmissions, launch control was unnecessary on GTPP cars.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
My 2020 eco premium with digital dash has LL from factory but no LC with the A10 auto.

BD

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
15 Roush Mustang, 17 F-Pace, 00 Firebird, 99 Rado
No clue about the ecoboost, but the Premium GT, Performance Pack cars have Line lock.
As they were all manual transmissions, launch control was unnecessary on GTPP cars.
I was talking about the 15-17 Ecoboost performance pack cars I’ve seems 100s of them at this point I am a service manager and driven boat loads of them all the time and never seen an manual Ecoboost before 18 with launch control or line lock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
So how does anyone know how to figure out what values control what in the as built configuration

im trying like hell to find the last bit of info I’ve found what I’m missing on adding Lc to my car it’s in the gateway module. So how does everyone figure out which addresses control what? Is just trial and error or there some sort of strategy to it.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
That’s becUse it’s an auto has to manual to have launch control
Agreed, I grew up with launch control being determined by the nut behind the steering wheel. Computers are only as good as the programming put in them which we all know is/can be poor to outright ridiculous.

BD

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, I grew up with launch control being determined by the nut behind the steering wheel. Computers are only as good as the programming put in them which we all know is/can be poor to outright ridiculous.

BD
Agreed for me I will probably never use it but just to have it as far as increased functionality of the car is a neat concept to me

SuperRoo351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Hi all,

I'm new to FORScan and have an Australian 2017 Mustang GT. I would like to change a few things if possible.

I've enabled Remote Start but it doesn't work. Do I need a different remote? Someone told me I didn't but I'm not so sure. Do I need to get the AS-BUILT values for this to work?

I've tried to enable Mirror Auto-fold but FORScan says it's not configurable. Is there a way around this. It'd be easier than remembering to press the button each time.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Hi all,

I'm new to FORScan and have an Australian 2017 Mustang GT. I would like to change a few things if possible.

I've enabled Remote Start but it doesn't work. Do I need a different remote? Someone told me I didn't but I'm not so sure. Do I need to get the AS-BUILT values for this to work?

I've tried to enable Mirror Auto-fold but FORScan says it's not configurable. Is there a way around this. It'd be easier than remembering to press the button each time.
As far as I know the remote start needs a module and just enabling Forscan isnt going to make it work.

I believe the folding mirror issue is the same, but this I am not 100% sure since in the states we do not have this option, even though I wish we did.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Hi all,

In 2017, IIRC the remote start and standard remote entry key fobs used a different frequency than each other necessitating different remotes. With that, I doubt it would be a software enabled feature because the remotes would require different receiver modules to work.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Can the tpms sensors be deleted with Forscan? I've been having issues with mine ever since I changed wheels. Went through different sensors & eventually took the ones off the stock wheels & now not even those match.
Sponsored