Sponsored

Mishimoto’s 2015+ Mustang GT Performance Intake R&D - NOW RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
Can you give an update on shipping dates. I am paranoid you will want to ship these the same week that I am on vacation.

Also, why can't I find your overflow tanks for Mustangs on your website? Did you stop selling those?

Thanks
Sponsored

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A

ScottyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Base
Is the Pre-sale over now?

It looks like full price is now listed on the web site.

Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
What? Have they started shipping?
Is the Pre-sale over now?

It looks like full price is now listed on the web site.
We are planning to release this intake anytime today! So product should begin shipping either today or tomorrow. The presale link should be available right now.

Can you give an update on shipping dates. I am paranoid you will want to ship these the same week that I am on vacation.

Also, why can't I find your overflow tanks for Mustangs on your website? Did you stop selling those?

Thanks
You guys should start receiving shipment notifications by either today or tomorrow. And thanks [MENTION=19193]Mr Snappy[/MENTION] for the link!

Is this CARB legal?
We are in the process of getting CARB certification for as many applications as we can. The intake for this Mustang GT is definitely in our sights, but unfortunately, it won’t be CARB legal immediately after product release due to how long and arduous the process is. We do fully intend to pursue an EO number for this car though. As soon as the process is complete, we will update our specs and let you guys know.

-Diamaan

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
We are planning to release this intake anytime today! So product should begin shipping either today or tomorrow. The presale link should be available right now.

You guys should start receiving shipment notifications by either today or tomorrow.
-Diamaan
YAY!!!!

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
Is the presale price still going to be valid through the end of the month as previously indicated? I am waiting on some mod funds to come in before I commit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
Is the presale price still going to be valid through the end of the month as previously indicated? I am waiting on some mod funds to come in before I commit.
The presale should last till Monday of this week. It looks like I jumped the gun a bit guys as we have not completely inventoried everything yet, so apologies on that. Looks like we will start shipping this coming Monday. Just a few days past what I initially said earlier today! :cheers:

-Diamaan

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Hi,
What is the link to this intake? I'm only seeing an open intake on the site. Are you still doing the closed metal intake from the first page of the thread?

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Thanks, I kept finding the open filter I think for the Ecoboost. Looks good.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.