Sponsored

Mishimoto’s 2015+ Mustang GT Performance Intake R&D - NOW RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Tullock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Euro
If you want a Mishimoto dealer in the UK then look no further, my family has the oldest Ford dealership in the UK, we've been selling fords for over 100 years, we have a track record.

:ford::ford::thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
Any word on pre sale?
Really looking to get this.
Thanks for the interest! We are aiming to have the presale start towards either the end of this month. Pricing and all other relevant information will be released when the presale is live.

What's the chances of shipping this to the UK, really loving the look of it! and with those gains! bring it on!
:headbang::headbang:
If you want a Mishimoto dealer in the UK then look no further, my family has the oldest Ford dealership in the UK, we've been selling fords for over 100 years, we have a track record.

:ford::ford::thumbsup:
Glad you like the look! We have a warehouse along with other UK distributors that will have this product when it is released over there. However, we are always looking to expand our distribution network. If you'd be interested in becoming part of that network, shoot over to our home site and check out our Become A Dealer page and fill out the form. Our sales representative for Europe will get back to you!

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
I'm in the market for a intake. Updates!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT

dblizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
Maybe I missed this in the thread, but is the elbow the same one you sell separately?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
Maybe I missed this in the thread, but is the elbow the same one you sell separately?
No problem! This intake elbow is going to be different than the Induction Hose we released. This hose will be designed and made to fit with our MAF housing and airbox, the two will not be interchangeable. The Induction Hose is made to fit with the stock airbox and MAF housing.

ImSlow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
In the future will there be a larger option?
We currently have no plans to have an oversized option, but if there was enough interest later on down the road, it's something we could certainly look into!

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
I'm on board for one of these. Will you be offering the induction hose in a red or blue option or only the black? Thx!

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
We currently have no plans to have an oversized option, but if there was enough interest later on down the road, it's something we could certainly look into!
So folks who swap to a GT350 intake and throttle body won't be able to use this since an intake hose will not be available?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So folks who swap to a GT350 intake and throttle body won't be able to use this since an intake hose will not be available?
Small market for those with the intake manifold and throttle body on stock airbox. I kinda agree with Mishimoto here.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
I'm on board for one of these. Will you be offering the induction hose in a red or blue option or only the black? Thx!
Awesome! These intake hoses for this kit will absolutely have the red, black or blue color options.

Small market for those with the intake manifold and throttle body on stock airbox. I kinda agree with Mishimoto here.
Unfortunately this hose will not properly fit with the throttle body for GT350. Since it's slightly larger, a new hose would have to be designed for correct fitment.

As [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] said, that particular modification belongs to a fairly niche market at the moment, but it's absolutely something we can look into in the future if there is enough interest, so don't hesitate to speak up for those who would really like to see that! For now, this hose will only fit with the throttle body that belongs to the Coyote V8 found in the GT.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.