• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maine McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch Assembly with Flywheel, New Old Stock, for Sale in Maine

involutions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi all,
This is a "New, Old Stock" McLeod RXT clutch. I purchased this item as from seller on eBay a few years ago, intending to use it in a TR3160 conversion on my 5.0. I gave up on the project once I realized how expensive all the other parts would be to complete that project.

This thing is pretty heavy, probably around 50 pounds. I can ship it at your expense via FedEx ground, but I'm sure that will be pretty expensive. If you need a shipping quote, let me know!

Price is $600. This is being sold as-is. It's never been installed.

Clutch 1.JPG

Clutch 2.JPG

Clutch 3.JPG

Clutch 4.JPG

Clutch 5.JPG

Clutch 6.JPG

Clutch 7.JPG

Clutch 8.JPG

Clutch 9.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

involutions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
$500 shipped to a commercial address, or $550 shipped to residential address, via Fedex Ground. Payment by USPS Postal Money order.

earlrengland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford GT350 08 Ford F250 SuperDuty 13 Saraha
$500 shipped to a commercial address, or $550 shipped to residential address, via Fedex Ground. Payment by USPS Postal Money order.
Does it come with all of the bolts that are supplied by Mcleod?

earlrengland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford GT350 08 Ford F250 SuperDuty 13 Saraha
No, I thought they supplied new flywheel bolts with their clutches.

Sponsored

OP
OP

involutions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You could call them, but I don't have any flywheel bolts and I don't think this came with them from the factory.