BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Just curious, has anyone swapped the H-pipe in this system with an X? I know it would be raspy, but just curious to know what the tone would be like.
Not yet...I have the "X" in the garage, waiting on my SP catless headers to arrive sometime this week. Also will install Dynomax Race bullet mufflers (after the "X"). Will post a vid once it's all installed in this thread.
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious, has anyone swapped the H-pipe in this system with an X? I know it would be raspy, but just curious to know what the tone would be like.
you have to cut the main pipe because its all one piece.

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Anyone got any reviews for the 2018 - 2019 MBRP Cat Backs? I'm trying to choose between the Corsa Extreme and these, I'm kinda skeptical because I've never heard of the brand and because they're so much cheaper than all the other systems. Any regrets on choosing this system? Any problems when combining them with headers, x-pipe, etc?

Losobaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt w/PP
Anyone got any reviews for the 2018 - 2019 MBRP Cat Backs? I'm trying to choose between the Corsa Extreme and these, I'm kinda skeptical because I've never heard of the brand and because they're so much cheaper than all the other systems. Any regrets on choosing this system? Any problems when combining them with headers, x-pipe, etc?
i have the mbrp since my car had 100 miles or so on it, now it has 40k and ive had to replace the axle back parts and clamps twice, and i think they left axle back has started to leak again! im looking to get a corsa now thats actual stainless steel...my 2cents

However! I get compliments ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW THE CAR SOUNDS i have the street

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have the MBRP street also. Great catback. No issues with it for the 15k miles or so since installing it. I also had the Corsa Extreme. I had to sell that system after only a week or so. It was just too much. I like loud to a point, but the Corsa Extreme is too Extreme in my opinion. With the MBRP I can also hear the S/C whine that you can't hear if the exhaust volume is too high.

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I have the MBRP street also. Great catback. No issues with it for the 15k miles or so since installing it. I also had the Corsa Extreme. I had to sell that system after only a week or so. It was just too much. I like loud to a point, but the Corsa Extreme is too Extreme in my opinion. With the MBRP I can also hear the S/C whine that you can't hear if the exhaust volume is too high.
Sounds like I'll be getting the Corsa Extreme's then :giggle:
Sponsored