Sponsored

Marylandspeed honest review

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
This review isn't to bash Marylandspeed, or give it kudo's. It is to explain my experience as it occured.

With that said, I had done my shopping comparison between several sellers. Marylandspeed came in the lowest (not by much though).
Having placed my order for a Corsa Xtreme catback, the person I spoke with told me it would only take a couple days before shipping.
A full week later, my exhaust was still in "processing". I contacted them by PM 5 days after purchase. On day 6 I contacted them by phone. They said it shows as shipped, but I wouldn't be receiving a tracking number for another day or so. At a week, after receiving the tracking number, I got a reply by PM with the tracking number and no explanation as to why it took so long. Shipping took 5 more days and I installed the same day. The sound is PERFECT.
I was not happy with the poor communication by Marylandspeed but the product was in great condition when received. They should have told me it would take a week before it got shipped out. If that were the case, I would have spent the extra $20 from another vendor to receive the exhaust within a week.
Either way, I got the product and the smiles were worth it but I will more than likely spend the extra $ next time and go through another vendor.

Hope this helps everyone in their decision making!
Sponsored

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Not going to go into detail here but I have not had good experiences with them either and know of others as well. That is all I am going to say about that.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I got my Corsa cat back from Maryland Speed about a month ago.

I was told they didn't have it in stock, so would take approx 2 weeks to ship.

After 10 days had passed I gave them an email to ask if they had any updates on the ETA. 2 days later they responded with my tracking info.

They said approx 2 weeks, and it shipped at 12 days. So no complaints here, just a bit slow to respond to email enquiries.

Like you said, if you want rock bottom price, be prepared to wait a little bit before you get it. If you need it ASAP then spend a bit more $$ and get it through another vendor.
Sponsored

Last edited: