Sponsored

Magnetic Car Pics anywhere?

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Guestion.
Does anyone have pics of a CAR painted Magnetic?
Looking up colors like DIB brings a lot of results, as the color is nothing new, Magnetic however, appears to be a Ford first, so I can't seem to find any pics (other than the horrible configurator shots and the samples).

Thanks!
:ford:
Sponsored

OP
OP

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I thought that was guard?!
Confusing...

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
Seems like Guard is a little darker and has some green in it? Hard to tell from the paint swatches. I don't see any hint of green in those vert pictures which makes me think its magnetic

OP
OP

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I agree on the green tint, but on the swatches Magnetic looks a lot lighter than that...
Closer to silver than guard.

Looking at the pics again, I think you are right.
The hue on that convertible is more blue ish, which is a better match for the purple hue seen on the swatches.

MYs197

Ok I think we need to clear this up once and for all because there's too much conflicting info.

MAGNETIC was shown in NY, Barcelona and Sydney. It's basically a metallic gray with no hints of any green hues. Some people thought the one they showed in Sydney was Guard but that was because of the overhead lights they were shining on it. Here is MAGNETIC:

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-12-05-at-7.37.59-AM-785x510.jpg

As far as I know, they have not yet shown GUARD anywhere. It's supposed to be Guard Green which could look like that mockup render someone did in another thread. From that render and the models it looks like hints of purple in the shade and green hue under direct light. I could be wrong but until they show it we won't know for sure.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg
Sponsored