Lund Flex Fuel Tune Final Revision Results on 93 Octane

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Wait. OP, are these two curves before and after the Mishi tube or no?

Do you have a layover of before the mishi tube, that you can compare to post mishi install?

The reason I ask is because, my mishi tube made a very noticeable increase in acceleration from 40mph starts from 2nd gear...so I assume that would show up in the mid/low range of the curve.
The first two is with the mishimoto, the second three is with airaid. Mishimoto tube indeed gave some bump especially in midrange. I noticed it since day 1.
Sponsored

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
I got 401hp 373lb/tq on my Lund FF tune running 93. No revisions were done and my other mods are PMAS and Solo Thunder catback.

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I got 401hp 373lb/tq on my Lund FF tune running 93. No revisions were done and my other mods are PMAS and Solo Thunder catback.
I got 381 whp on my first revision of the tune and the car was already commending more timing than stock and did feel faster but not by much since i had a no tune steeda intake during stock runs. Part of it is the dyno that these guys are using reads lower than the other dynos in our area. A buddy of mine put down 440 whp full bolts on AED 93 octane tune on another dyno but only 396 whp on this one.

I m kinda lucky to see these numbers on my minimal modded car. Stock my best time was 12.81 seconds, and according to the owner of the dyno, a 400 whp car on their dyno should go low 12's without a problem. We will see about that! I m still considering adding headers and maybe bigger injectors for e85 in the near future. Long story short, cars and dynos all act different. It is hard to predict the real world results unless you go out there and get that time slip!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Without baseline pulls, what people make in the end is all subjective because 401whp on dyno A could be 380whp on dyno B and 430 over there on dyno C. Comparing the gains between stock and tune is where technically most people should be seeing around the same numbers unless the tune is not right.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Without baseline pulls, what people make in the end is all subjective because 401whp on dyno A could be 380whp on dyno B and 430 over there on dyno C. Comparing the gains between stock and tune is where technically most people should be seeing around the same numbers unless the tune is not right.

Is there any basis as to which dyno's give the highest and lowest WHP figures? Like I here there is dyno-dynamics, dynojet, mustang etc. Does one of them tend to always read lower and one higher than others typically?

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Is there any basis as to which dyno's give the highest and lowest WHP figures? Like I here there is dyno-dynamics, dynojet, mustang etc. Does one of them tend to always read lower and one higher than others typically?
I think it has more to do with the tuner calibrations/corrections used on the dynos but I always heard DynoJet are lower reading than Mustang dynos but when I was tuned, among other friends with other cars I would see higher baselines on the Mustang Dyno than some Dynojets sometimes so I think it's a subjective topic itself. It's such a touchy subject online that I just try to stay out of the number stuff.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Sweet numbers, but damn that mishi tube is expensive

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I think even a delta whp and torque from stock to moded varies on different dynos. The best way to tell is the mph and time at the end of the strip.

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
No! Typically mustang dyno reads the lowest, but i ve seen dynojet reading lower than a mustang dyno on the same day. So that goes out of the window. You are at the mercy of the Dyno God:headbonk:
Sponsored