Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Don't bother. I called today, MSRP of 60k with a discount for about 56k total, after calling they jacked it up to 65k. Called back to ask wtf and they said they didn't realize they priced it so low and it was a mistake. So I'm back to looking myself. Really want one in magnetic, already have a black GT but think the shelby looks better in non black because of all the black trim.

You'll find a lot of dealers "fishing" with low prices and when you call in they quote a much higher price. That's why on websites they place those disclaimers.

It should be illegal, you they should be required to sell for that price.
Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You'll find a lot of dealers "fishing" with low prices and when you call in they quote a much higher price. That's why on websites they place those disclaimers.

I agree. There are a few dealers around here that do that shit. When you ask them about it they say it's a mistake and are working on getting it fixed. 2 weeks later and still showing the same price.

OP
OP
f10550i

f10550i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

That is exactly what I have experienced as well. It is definitely intentionally deceptive and unethical.

OP
OP
f10550i

f10550i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So I have some bad news... I have backed out on the car I was going to buy here in Texas because of a combination of not feeling like I was getting a good deal and a personal issue that came up. Hopefully I'll be back in the market soon!

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Yeah. Thought about sending an email to ford about it, but what would that do in the end? Nothing. So my search continues. If anyone knows of any MSRP or under magnetic shelbys around FL (meaning GA NC SC TN) lemme know. Having a hell of a time finding one at MSRP or under. Don't care about options or stripes, if it's black stripes great, if not, I'll rip them off and do it myself. Convenience package is nice, but another 3 grand for crap I don't need.
Sponsored