Sponsored

Lookie what I just noticed.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
So far 9 out of 10 cars Ive seen here in Belgium at my dealer, other dealers and on the streets have the same rear window issue... and of course so is mine! At first I was going to have it fixed but realized it could lead to issues later on so I'm living with it...
By the way, my condolences to the victims of the recent terror attacks in your country.

I apologize for you seeing this defect also on your Mustangs in Belgium.
I'm working with my dealer to repair the issue. As an American, I thank you for buying our Mustang and supporting the USA auto industry.
Ford is aware of the issues and I'm sure it will be taken care of if you wish.
We should be doing better.
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine has the back window issue as well. My dealer has been great at fixing other panel alignment issues I've found
And Deysha from Ford has been very supportive. I'm looking forward to having this car sorted out soon. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated though.
Thanks for the kind words, IPOGT!

Deysha

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
My 2016 has the same issue. Along with a screeching drivers side window and parking brake whose light comes on while driving even though the brake is completely off. Pushing it down turns the light off. I'd settle for the last two issues being fixed, but would prefer all of them to be fixed. I noticed that my front bumper is also rubbing the quarter panel and chipping the paint in that area. I just need to make time to bring it in and arrange everything to get a car.
Sponsored