Sponsored

Long Island, NY

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Levittrash. Stay away. Far, FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away (I bought my '12 from them).
Haven't had the pleasure. I've had decent experiences with Smithtown, and good ones with Hempstead and, especially, Sayville (where I got my 2015).

I haven't been to Huntington Ford since they moved from their old location in Commack, but I can tell you that that was, without a doubt, the single worst dealer of any brand of car I've ever dealt with in my entire life. Bar none. Just... just awful.
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Haven't had the pleasure. I've had decent experiences with Smithtown, and good ones with Hempstead and, especially, Sayville (where I got my 2015).

I haven't been to Huntington Ford since they moved from their old location in Commack, but I can tell you that that was, without a doubt, the single worst dealer of any brand of car I've ever dealt with in my entire life. Bar none. Just... just awful.

Where do you go to service your cars? I followed my guy to Newins to buy my '15 (he wasn't the problem with my '12, he's awesome), but I don't know how I feel about going to Bay Shore from Astoria for servicing.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Was at Newins last week. They had a blue 50 yr GT and a Ruby Red Ecoboost with the performanc pack. Tried to get a buddy of mine to pull the trigger, but he is holding off till the summer.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Was at Newins last week. They had a blue 50 yr GT and a Ruby Red Ecoboost with the performanc pack. Tried to get a buddy of mine to pull the trigger, but he is holding off till the summer.

They had the ruby red EB in the showroom last time I was there, right beside a '14 GT500. Who were you guys dealing with?

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I think his name was Tom.
The GT 500 was gone.
They had a deep impact blue GT 50th Anniversary Edition.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Ouch! Which dealership?
Levittown. I bought my car from Tower in Great Neck, but I did some research and saw that Levittown had the most positive reviews for their service department, and on top of that they are a Ford Racing Performance Part dealer, so I brought it to them for warranty work thinking they would have the most experience with Mustangs, next to Hassett.

WOW. I'm so sorry man. That's horrible. I hope they took care of you aside from the necessary repairs.

Levittrash. Stay away. Far, FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away (I bought my '12 from them).
The only thing I got them to throw in was their lifetime maintenance (oil changes, annual NYS inspections, towing, loaner car, etc.)

I wish I knew about your experience with them before I dropped it off to them. They were actually great, except for the accident. It was one of their valet's fault.

I'm still not done trying to get further compensation from Ford. I escalated my case # to the supervisor, since the CSM that reached out to me from corporate was useless.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hasset was where I got my Ecoboost

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I think his name was Tom.
The GT 500 was gone.
They had a deep impact blue GT 50th Anniversary Edition.
If you guys or anyone else need a recommendation, Chris Belisi @ Newins is my guy. Tell him "Frank" from Astoria with the Magnetic GT sent you.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Where do you go to service your cars? I followed my guy to Newins to buy my '15 (he wasn't the problem with my '12, he's awesome), but I don't know how I feel about going to Bay Shore from Astoria for servicing.
Get service at Bay Ridge Ford in Brooklyn; they're excellent, best service crew I've ever dealt with. And convenient for me to drop it off there before I go to work in Manhattan.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Thanks Jimmy.

Anyone else in the NYC/Long Island area have any recommendations for where to go for service??

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Hey, you guys want to organize a cruise out to Montauk tonight? Supposed to be beautiful out!

:D

Last edited:

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Sure, just give me a minute to put on my snow shoes to get out to my car. I will meet you out there in about two months. :D:D

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Sure, just give me a minute to put on my snow shoes to get out to my car. I will meet you out there in about two months. :D:D
Haha, sounds good bro! :thumbsup:

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
I'm in. Last one there buys dinner :D

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium