• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Lloyd Mats Black Carpeted Plain Floor Mats with No Logo for 2015-2017 RHD Mustangs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback 6MT Magnetic
For anyone who's purchased these, do you recall how long it took for them to arrive? Just want to know when to keep an eye out since the tracking has it listed in Ohio as of the 15/08 but no doubt they're actually somewhere between here and there.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone who's purchased these, do you recall how long it took for them to arrive? Just want to know when to keep an eye out since the tracking has it listed in Ohio as of the 15/08 but no doubt they're actually somewhere between here and there.
Mine last scanned in Ohio on 19/08 and arrived in Sydney on 24/08. Tracking now showing with Australia Post for delivery today or tomorrow.

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for letting me know! Item Does Not Exist for AusPost tracking...

Plus I got an email for feedback yesterday which made me wonder if I should have received them already. Argh!
Mats.JPG

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Plus I got an email for feedback yesterday which made me wonder if I should have received them already. Argh!
I got that email a couple of days back - it's normal.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
RHD mats arrived safely this morning.

Quality product.

:thumbsup:

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Cool l just ordered a set of Lloyds mats and a gripper boot mat with running pony logo from CJPONY parts. They have already processed and sent them :headbang:

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Mine arrived today - awesome!

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
[MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] Definitely want to get a set of these

Sponsored

Arasaka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I put these in yesterday and the quality and floor coverage of these mats is great - very happy with my purchase!

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
Ordered mine from CJ Pony Parts on the 25th of August with the forum code. Went the cheapest shipping option as my car isn't due till mid October, so no hurry to get these yet
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.