Sponsored

Lethal Performance EXCLUSIVE RELEASE: Whipple Gen 3 Blower!

nicktechla

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nicktwaddell.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro ZL1 Red Hot
I 100% agree, we did our ZL1 upgrade kit testing on a 10-speed, unreal transmission. I have a 16 Camaro with the 8 speed, same power range, not even close, that 10 speed is going to be huge. Were putting a lot of effort into this part of the calibration.
soo are we gonna see these gen 3 rotors in the LT4 kit? :D
Sponsored

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I’m sure Whipple and Lethal Performance will be posting up some results once they get more testing on different setups. Main reason I upgraded to the Gen 3 is my new fulley forged 5.2L motor can handled up to 30psi so it’s perfect for the new Gen 3 and I’m sure it’ll be able to handle higher boost more efficiently. Should know in a few weeks with some Dyno numbers :thumbsup:
I love your build man.
I really hope you are right about your non sleeved 5.2 block being able to handle 30 psi of boost and 1500 hp.
I know the Voodoo block is stronger than the coyote ....but I am not sure it's THAT much stronger . if your block holds up then the 5.2 alluminator XS too might be a great option for boost too .

I am following your thread to see how it works out .

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
So when i sell my upper half what do i tell the buyer what comes with the upper half and what do i tell the buyer what comes with the lower half etc. thanks

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
So when i sell my upper half what do i tell the buyer what comes with the upper half and what do i tell the buyer what comes with the lower half etc. thanks
Hi Rio!

Your sold upper half is exactly that, just the blower. The "Blower not included" kit will come with everything else needed. Intercooler/lower manifold, heat exchanger, hoses, pulleys, brackets, hardware, everything.

Only thing dependent is what version kit the buyer gets, AKA Stage 1 or Stage 2

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Does the new blower come with a pulley or a jack shaft cover, or is is it strictly just the blower?

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Does the new blower come with a pulley or a jack shaft cover, or is is it strictly just the blower?
Yes it comes with all upper parts excluding airbox. The lower half comes complete minus SC, by plaza, inlet and discharge plate.
Sponsored