Sponsored

Lethal Division X Fuel Hat

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I recently purchased the Division X setup from lethal and need to make sure that when I install the pumps they are the right height in the hanger. Here is what the directions say:

Please pay attention to the part that talks about setting the pumps to the proper height as well as connecting the venturi hose that draws fuel from the passenger side tank to the drivers side. You want to make sure that’s connected properly or the car will run out of fuel at the ½ tank level.

The CPE directions say:

Make sure the pump sock is 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch from the bottom of the tank. This can be done with a tape measure.

This obviously doesn't help since I dont have the car apart at the moment. Does anyone have a measurement from the bottom of the fuel sock to the bottom of the pump hanger? or from the bottom of the tank to the top of the hat? Id like to get this configured ahead of time rather than the day I'm trying to get it installed.

Thanks!
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
This video should help out a bit. Check the 9 minute mark. Let us know if you have any other questions.