Sponsored

Lead Foot Gray R Model For Sale - $5,000 ADM

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Was approached by a dealership that has a Lead Foot Gray 2018 GT350R for sale with Electronics Package, painted Black roof, no stripes and car cover with chassis number JR207.

This vehicle has an ADM of $5,000 and is located in the Carolina's and is ready to go.

Being an old school guy my favorite colors have always been Red and Black but can honestly say that I would be very proud to own and drive this Lead Foot Gray R model with a Black roof. I didn't think that I would like LFG but it looks terrific and much better than OF which I have also seen in person but then again beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Based on working with this dealership for many years and enjoying a terrific relationship with the ownership I will forward any interested parties to the VP in order to hopefully consummate a deal on this outstanding car.

PM me with your contact information after which time I will respond back to you and will provide all pertinent contact information for the dealership at that time.

BTW, this LFG R model sits right beside an identical LFG GT350 Convenience Package car and also a Stealth Gray Focus RS and have no idea on what they are asking for those two other cars but they certainly all look very cool together.
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 1 (2).JPG
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 2.jpg
2018 Lead Foot Gray R Model - 5.JPG
Sponsored

Mkeane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
That LFG looks good!

Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I think it looks sharp without the stripes and black roof.
Certainly agree with you that the LFG and black roof sans stripes really sets this car off and caught me off guard as to how good it looks in person when I first saw it.

I would also to make it very clear that even though the dealership in question are friends of mine (and have relationships with numerous other Ford dealers in NA) I have not nor ever will receive/expect any sort of compensation from this dealership or any other dealership when it comes to helping out fellow enthusiasts with respect to the sale of GT350/R and can tell you that I have been involved in at least 15 transactions helping other enthusiasts over the last 3 years with numerous cars being sold at MSRP.

Hopefully someone that likes this color combination can put a deal together on this 2018 and can only speculate but suggest that the 2019 R's MSRP pricing will take a small increase but who knows where the ADM issue will go for the 2019MY.

;)

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Love that color! It'd go perfect with my stealth grey RS.

When I originally first saw the 2 Lead Foot Gray cars sitting together and then took a second look and saw the Stealth Grey RS right beside the two Shelby's it was a pretty cool sight and agree that one of them would look outstanding sitting beside your RS.

:)

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Have a number of inquiries with some on 2019 R's but personally would make an offer on this 2018 R as nothing to loose as just a great looking car IMO and is ready to go.

;);)

Sponsored

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Have a number of inquiries with some on 2019 R's but personally would make an offer on this 2018 R as nothing to loose as just a great looking car IMO and is ready to go.

;);)
I concur :) I stopped by today and LFG almost swayed me :D

Here are 2 more pictures:
IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1120.jpg

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I concur :) I stopped by today and LFG almost swayed me :D

Here are 2 more pictures:
Great that you could make it to the dealership and to see this R model in person and like your picture much better than mine.

Going forward hope that you can get into an R of your choice.

;)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Great that you could make it to the dealership and to see this R model in person and like your picture much better than mine.

;)
Don't worry Harry, he's driving one of my R's tomorrow. Once he does, the hook will be set. Who knows, maybe he'll want that LG R after all ;)

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Don't worry Harry, he's driving one of my R's tomorrow. Once he does, the hook will be set. Who knows, maybe he'll want that LG R after all ;)
Outstanding Tom!:hail:

Not many people get to test drive an R prior to purchase and no question that he will be impressed and looking forward to his comments and impressions.

Tell him if he wants to drop by my place on his way home he is welcome to come by and chat about all these great Mustangs and since he has already driven your R model he is welcome to drive my Pilot Production Boss 302.

Of the 8 Bosses that I have owned PP0002 certainly seems to be the quickest of all of them and just a great car to drive and enjoy while shifting at 7500 RPM.

With PP0002 attending 16 NASCAR races in 2011 (first race in Daytona and last race in Homestead) and being on a couple of the NASCAR tracks that same year I am thinking that FP may have tweeked engine #10 just a little but may be all in my mind.

Which R you going to take out?

:cheers:
DSCF0801.JPG

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R

;)
Thanks for the chance to see a LFG in person. It really did not make the whole decision easier :D

I tried and I failed to capture the LFG properly. I can tell you that magnetic is a lot more photogenic but LFG looks a lot better in real life than any pictures I saw.
Sponsored