SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
For anyone interested the Elio car will be at Riverwalk mall Saturday and Sunday.
Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Just ordered my Black GT Premium Vert from Don Bohn on Monday. Got my VIN and estimated build date (Mid December) this morning. They were nice enough to buy my 2005 Black GT Premium Vert from me out right rather than wait for the trade at a lesser value when the car comes in.

OP
OP
SynisterGT

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Awesome and congrats. The wait will be worth it.

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I still haven't seen one of these things in the wild.

And based on reactions around me when I'm driving, I'm guessing not many others have either.

Every trip across the Causeway, I get at least 2, and sometimes up to 5, cars pull alongside me, sit next to me while they look at the car, then pull off. It's annoyingly entertaining.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Every trip across the Causeway, I get at least 2, and sometimes up to 5, cars pull alongside me, sit next to me while they look at the car, then pull off. It's annoyingly entertaining.
I get the same thing on the interstate. And pretty much everywhere I stop, someone comes to look, ask questions, gawk, and sometimes want to talk about the best way to increase horsepower in their Saturn.... Yep, seriously.... *boggle*

Was at gym the other day, minding my own business. Saw a cop pull up (I always park on back row, near road, kept people from parking next to me in my 11, and carried over to this one), get out. He walked around it probably 3 times, went back to his car, got camera and took probably 10 pictures from all angles. Another woman in passenger seat of an F150 took pictures. A dude in an old explorer passed me snapping photos. That one irritated me. Drive your shit before you run into mine trying to take photos....

Sponsored

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I get the same thing on the interstate. And pretty much everywhere I stop, someone comes to look, ask questions, gawk, and sometimes want to talk about the best way to increase horsepower in their Saturn.... Yep, seriously.... *boggle*

Was at gym the other day, minding my own business. Saw a cop pull up (I always park on back row, near road, kept people from parking next to me in my 11, and carried over to this one), get out. He walked around it probably 3 times, went back to his car, got camera and took probably 10 pictures from all angles. Another woman in passenger seat of an F150 took pictures. A dude in an old explorer passed me snapping photos. That one irritated me. Drive your shit before you run into mine trying to take photos....
A little boy in my daughter's class said his daddy has the best car because he has a new truck.

My daughter said nope, my daddy has a new mustang GT.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A little boy in my daughter's class said his daddy has the best car because he has a new truck.

My daughter said nope, my daddy has a new mustang GT.

Lol

Mine loves mine. At 3 she sits in the back and yells "go mustang go!"

She looks for the mustang on the ground every day and won't go inside until she sees them both.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What's going on guys, Brett here from Metairie. I'm about to graduate in engineering from UNO and I got a full time job offer with my current company. Looks like I may be getting my blue GT PP sooner than later. Hopefully by next summer I'll be able to have my own. I still haven't seen one driving around my area yet either.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's going on guys, Brett here from Metairie. I'm about to graduate in engineering from UNO and I got a full time job offer with my current company. Looks like I may be getting my blue GT PP sooner than later. Hopefully by next summer I'll be able to have my own. I still haven't seen one driving around my area yet either.

Welcome

RussTKD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Get on I-10 around 7:15 going into downtown and you'll see mine. :D

I finally saw one in the wild today. DIB GT in Covington at a 5K I ran this morning.

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Saw my first gt in person tonight. It was either silver or gray I couldn't tell, but it was parked out on Lakeshore in New Orleans close to Landry's. What a cool way to send out my final college class before graduation by seeing the car I've been saving for for the first time.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Saw my first gt in person tonight. It was either silver or gray I couldn't tell, but it was parked out on Lakeshore in New Orleans close to Landry's. What a cool way to send out my final college class before graduation by seeing the car I've been saving for for the first time.
I am slowly but surely starting to see more of them around the city. I am hoping to be the first convertible around here but with a 12/15 build date I am thinking it isn't likely. Half of the 2015s I have seen in the wild were driven by older couples (looked like retirees) which makes me smile. Ford definitely hit all the right design points. Congrats on the graduating and the job!

achenator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Prem. GT autotragic
I'm in Covington and just picked up my Magnetic GT in Abbeville yesterday. This will be my daily driver. NO MODS on this one LOL. I have a 1200whp GT-R that is a diva.

OP
OP
SynisterGT

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I'm in Covington and just picked up my Magnetic GT in Abbeville yesterday. This will be my daily driver. NO MODS on this one LOL. I have a 1200whp GT-R that is a diva.
Nice got any pics?

Also saw a 12 in silver with a loud exhaust heading out to Kenner on Monday. Very nice.
Sponsored