Krona Performance Cold Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BrewCityBOOST Mustang
Some people have been wanting to hear the cold start of the Krona Performance Turboback for our EcoBoost Mustangs and I want to share it here as well.

The first video is a cold start with some rev's, the second video is a warm engine.

We've been moving quite a few of these now and with the help of some decent discounts for our forum members (send me a PM) it's been easier on your wallets too.

Cold Start
[ame]

Warm Engine
[ame]
Sponsored

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
Some people have been wanting to hear the cold start of the Krona Performance Turboback for our EcoBoost Mustangs and I want to share it here as well.

The first video is a cold start with some rev's, the second video is a warm engine.

We've been moving quite a few of these now and with the help of some decent discounts for our forum members (send me a PM) it's been easier on your wallets too.

Cold Start

Warm Engine
Man this sounds great guys! Would love to snatch this up! :cheers:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That does sound great. Almost makes me want a downpipe so I can get a little more of that turbo sound

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Sounds pretty nice, good job. Time to make a drive-by video :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man this sounds great guys! Would love to snatch this up! :cheers:
Easy to do. We've got 15% off and free shipping for all of November!

That does sound great. Almost makes me want a downpipe so I can get a little more of that turbo sound
the downpipe is really where the performance gains are to be had, and it helps contribute to a deeper, more agressive note and timber.

Damn nice!
Thank you!

Sounds pretty nice, good job. Time to make a drive-by video :)
Here's a drive away video ;). I will be making a drive by and another with the gopro strapped to the rear bumper soon enough.

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
This might be an amateur question but I haven't found good answers in my searches online... what difference does the cat make in a DP soundwise? Can you explain the difference in tone between catted vs non-catted?

The downpipe is really where the performance gains are to be had, and it helps contribute to a deeper, more agressive note and timber.https://youtu.be/yMyYrkdvmJg

OP
OP

BrewCityBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This might be an amateur question but I haven't found good answers in my searches online... what difference does the cat make in a DP soundwise? Can you explain the difference in tone between catted vs non-catted?
I could not find this video for you. We did some sound clips during development this summer, it was a very windy day and we didn't get good quality sound from it anyways.

Having the racecat will mellow out the sound just a bit. Catless is the meanest and loudest this kit gets, in full turboback form

Oh and btw, we just kicked off our black Friday sale, it goes all week until Monday. 15% off everything! Krona exhaust, SCT custom tuning, everything!

Use code BKF_15 at checkout.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.