Sponsored

****Katzkin leather seats from Moddiction. Tons of colors and materials to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasailor

Nick
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 Convertible
I have just ordered another V8 convertible in triple yellow.I am not a great lover of black interiors and in the South African sun they get very hot.Any suggestions for colour combination for a new Katzkin interior and any other cosmetic changes.PS Where I live there are a lot of speed humps which the current 2015 rides really well.The Porsche Cayenne GTS (4x4) is horrible over these.
Sponsored

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
I have just ordered another V8 convertible in triple yellow.I am not a great lover of black interiors and in the South African sun they get very hot.Any suggestions for colour combination for a new Katzkin interior and any other cosmetic changes.PS Where I live there are a lot of speed humps which the current 2015 rides really well.The Porsche Cayenne GTS (4x4) is horrible over these.
I installed the Autumn perforated in my 3X yellow convert. You can see it at post 573. I added Redline visor covers later. Be sure you specify you have a convertible, and if you have cooled seats, get those as well. They add special foam in the bottom area.

I would also recommend you ask for the back of the seats to be perforated, if you have seat coolers. Mine are not, and that is where the coolers exhaust some of the heat from the fan motors. They don't do it because that part is vinyl, but I would have paid more for leather there if I had known. BTW I did call them about this issue. They are clueless to this known problem. So it works marginally well, since I added special tubes.

Cerberus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost (Magnetic)
Katzkin Leather Samples

Now that my new upholstery has been installed, I'd like to "pay it forward," by selling the Katzkin leather swatch sample set, which I purchased from a dealer, prior to choosing my interior color. There's no way to actually know how a particular Katzkin color is going to look against your interior, without holding a real sample in your hand. The online swatches don't really cut it. Photo below.

I'll sell this swatch set for exactly what I paid for it: $12 plus shipping. First one to pm me with "I'll take it," etc., has got it. Continental U.S. only, please.

Michael
Katzkin.samples.JPG

R2 AUTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have a set for sale if anyone is interested. They are posted in the for sale section.
IMG_0651.jpg

Sponsored

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got my katzkin kit put In today, at first I was going to do the OEM seat covers but there was a mixup and I received convertible fronts, they had no fast back fronts so It got RMA'd. The owner of the shop had this set from when someone with a V6 was going to put It in their car but ended up backing out so I got a good deal on it, I believe Its black, perforated, double stitched white and tuscany upgrade.. either way It turned out great!

The door cards were custom work he did. :thumbsup:
1t8cOZ.jpg

2JIYsv.jpg

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
door panels finally!

Finally got around to taking off the door panels to have the inserts done. But instead of using the vinyl that came with the seats, I am having them done in real leather for $85 each.

I will try to add a pic when they are done.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
sucks nothing really matches grabber blue

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Thanks! Are you able to order the leather by itself? I want to have my e-brake and shift boot done in Autumn
Yes we can buy the material by itself. It is pretty expensive to order just the material I believe as genuine leather they only sell by the half hide or full hide. Color matched vinyl would be around $50 or so for a good amount of material but for the actual leather it will be hundreds to order.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.