just found 2 knock off Roush parts on ali express

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
LUCKY!!! mine was not ferrous.....we actually used one of those bolt retriever claw things with the flexible arm? may have cause a slight argument due to my reaction when she dropped it....I apologized
Sponsored

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
On a side note....Im def spraying the crap out of the box with Lysol...coronavirus....LOL

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
LUCKY!!! mine was not ferrous.....we actually used one of those bolt retriever claw things with the flexible arm? may have cause a slight argument due to my reaction when she dropped it....I apologized

Hahaha, yeah, I got a replacement blank trunk panel (Ford Performance), and I was originally going to leave the clips in place, but since it had new clips I decided to remove the old ones. Got the last/4th one, squeezed it down to remove it, and it shot into the trunk dead space, then I tried to close the trunk and shake it out and it dropped over into the right area. I was like, OK, I can live with this, but after hearing it rattle, I ordered this from Amazon:

upload_2020-1-28_19-56-14.png

I don't mind buying tools since I wind up using them over and over, it was ~$10, super strong magnet, got it on the second try, I've never been so satisfied :crackup:

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Totally understand the feeling. Me and the wife were high-fiving like we won the Super Bowl when we fished that little thing out!

Sponsored

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
Got the knock off from ebay. The quality and fitment is ok. Just need to do a bit of adjustment and it looks great. Worth the 40 bucks!
20200210_153812.jpg
20200210_153855 (1).jpg

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Got the knock off from ebay. The quality and fitment is ok. Just need to do a bit of adjustment and it looks great. Worth the 40 bucks!
20200210_153812.jpg
20200210_153855 (1).jpg
Looks good !!

Mhanna5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still new here, but wanted to ask a question about this. I am looking at buying these, but was curious by the fitment issues. What kind of issues did you see? They look really good to me. Did you drill for these like the Roush ones or just use the 2 fronts bolts and tape? Definitely looking good!

Sponsored

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Well. Got the front bumper inserts in. Tried a mock-up and they are not even close to fitting. You can see the parts are warped. I’m sure I could make it work with a heat gun and some elbow grease but for $40 it’s not worth it. I’ll just end up getting the actual RTR ones if I really want something. C’est la vi

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
I'm still new here, but wanted to ask a question about this. I am looking at buying these, but was curious by the fitment issues. What kind of issues did you see? They look really good to me. Did you drill for these like the Roush ones or just use the 2 fronts bolts and tape? Definitely looking good!
Just used the double sided tape. The side lifts up a bit so I took it off and replaced the double sided tape. Just gotta fiddle with it but it's worth the small inconvenience compared to paying over 200 bucks

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Are any of the spoilers on Ali a rip off of the Rousch spoiler? I can't tell the difference vs the H spoiler and other variants they offer.
Sponsored