JLT GT350 intake and JLT GT intake for GT350 IM HELP

Chris_5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
Couple months ago I planned on getting the gt350 IM, TB and intake. Well I bought the intake last month and IM just came in. Still waiting on the TB as it's been on backorder for 2 months now! Anyways.... while comparing the gt Jlt intake vs the gt350 Jlt intake, there is a connection on one side that the gt350 intake doesn't have(see in pics). What does this connect to? Can I block it off from the engine? What's it for? I need help! Not sure what it's called.
image1[1_.jpg
image2[1_.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Chris_5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Couple months ago I planned on getting the gt350 IM, TB and intake. Well I bought the intake last month and IM just came in. Still waiting on the TB as it's been on backorder for 2 months now! Anyways.... while comparing the gt Jlt intake vs the gt350 Jlt intake, there is a connection on one side that the gt350 intake doesn't have(see in pics). What does this connect to? Can I block it off from the engine? What's it for? I need help! Not sure what it's called.
The backorder is kinda ridiculous. I gave up after 3 weeks. I'm going cobra jet.

OP
OP

Chris_5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
The backorder is kinda ridiculous. I gave up after 3 weeks. I'm going cobra jet.
I'm getting mine for $135 shipped so I kinda can't complain lol
Sponsored