Sponsored

jburgess1379's V6 build

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
3m brushed black metallic BR-212 vinyl plus gloss black steering wheel pony from Chameleon. I think I got the 3m BR-212 from Amazon. There's a write up on here from a member who originally did it. It took awhile custom cutting each piece and getting it done right. I still need to re-do a little bc Im OCD about it lol
oh that would be nerve wrecking. I would love to have it but don't think my OCD can handle it either! If you feel like helping a brotha out I wouldn't mind paying for a second set if/when you get some more vinyl! It looks sick.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jburgess1379

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
oh that would be nerve wrecking. I would love to have it but don't think my OCD can handle it either! If you feel like helping a brotha out I wouldn't mind paying for a second set if/when you get some more vinyl! It looks sick.
I'll let you know. It was a PITA. I cut everything on the spot so I dont really have dimensions or cutouts.

OP
OP
jburgess1379

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
would you say the TB is worth the $400?
It should be the last engine mod. The only reason I did it before headers is because it takes 30 minutes to install. Not half to a full day. They'll be done soon though.
I haven't gotten into it much since install, but for the v6 there isn't many bolt on performance mods so I think it's worth it by default if you plan on doing everything you can.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jburgess1379

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Installed Steeda clutch spring over no clutch spring. Felt like with no spring the pedal wouldnt always fully return after hard driving sometimes.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I'm not sure. I didnt weigh them. Im sure on the forums someone has weighed the stock and steeda sways. Maybe the "what things weigh" thread.
Either way Im much happier
cool I've been on that thread I'll see when I have to time to dig up what they weigh.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

David@Steeda