Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hotpart.com
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 1959 Thunderbird
2015 2016 Mustang Full Length Jacking Rails #25200 for the 2015-2016 Mustang are CNC laser cut and tig welded, utilizing a machined insert that gets welded into the rail to provide maximum strength and rigidity, the required new hardware is included. The insert is a machined from high strength carbon steel piece that gets tig welded and then the end caps get welded to keep out the road grime/weather preventing rusting and corrosion. No cutting drilling or other modifications are needed to install the new rails. Adds additional rigidity to the chassis, jack the entire side of the car from one convenient location.

Rails are designed to fully protect the rocker panels and the factory jacking points from damage when jacking up the sides of the car at the track, doing oil changes and during “off roading” protecting the factory pinch welds and rocker panels from damage/folding and collapsing.

Jacking Rails are available in either Red powder coat (25200R), Black powder coat (25200B) or for those that might want to paint them the same color as the car, a bare finish (25200).

• 2015 2016 Mustang Full Length Jacking Rails 25200 Part #25500 features and benefits
  • Protects pinch welds and floors
  • New hardware is included
  • No cutting, welding, or modifications needed
  • Installs in minutes
  • CNC laser cut and tig welded
  • Grade 10.9 hardware included
  • Unique machined metal insert for added strength and rigidity.
  • Made in the USA

J&M Products
hotpart.com
805-544-1128
[email protected]
Full-Length-Jacking-Rails-S550-Red.jpg
Full-Length-Jacking-Rails-S550-Red-Close-Up-1.jpg
Sponsored

steven1955

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
EB competition orange convertible
There's no mention of convertibles either in this post or on your web site.

Do these fit the convertibles? Or have you yet to find a convertible owner to work with?

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
There's no mention of convertibles either in this post or on your web site.

Do these fit the convertibles? Or have you yet to find a convertible owner to work with?
These are for the hardtop cars only. We do have a convertible now so hopefully we come up with something shortly.

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I asked in the other thread.

Are these compatible with the stock jack? I'm wondering if that's why the others weren't full wheel to wheel. Just wondering if you tested the stock jack with these.

Either way, these are on my bucket list.

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
I asked in the other thread.

Are these compatible with the stock jack? I'm wondering if that's why the others weren't full wheel to wheel. Just wondering if you tested the stock jack with these.

Either way, these are on my bucket list.
Yes they will work with a factory jack if you have one. Most cars including all the ones we have don't have spare tires or jacks. That's something that needs to be added to the order when ordering the car.
Sponsored